I am running a Blackberry Curve 8330 and it was working great.... still is except for calendar which is a large reason I went to Blackberry! It will not sync correctly (although did at one time with Yahoo) with either Google sync or with Yahoo via the desktop manager. I have tried it all.... including the Verizon store (worse than useless). The problem is with items syncing from the device to the desktops. I have checked and rechecked all settings, done a battery pull, repaired the destop manager.... etc. I am out of ideas .... can anyone help me?
    11-19-08 07:12 AM
    I'm having the same problem, appointment I put on my berry are not syncing to my desktop, but they were at one time....
    11-19-08 08:30 AM
    Iwent through Calendar **** last week. Seemed to coincide with me upgrading to Outlook 2007 & DM 4.6. Also at the same time Verizon was having Service Book issues that was wiping out my emails every morning for 3 days straight. I don't know if it was the Perfect Storm of all Coincidences, but it absolutelu screwed up my Calendar completely. I ended up uninstalling Outlook, doing a clean uninstall of DM 4.6, reinstalling DM 4.2, wiping my Curve, reinstalling my info from backup, and went back to using Outlook Express for Contacts and Yahoo for Calendar. I guess that's where I'll stay for the time being!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 10:11 AM
    I was having the calendar problem too. Try downloading all of the updates

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 03:14 PM
    Did all of the above.... still no luck...... ready to chuck this thing...... am tired of trying to figure it out. Any other suggestions?
    11-19-08 10:54 PM
    ...Try downloading all of the updates
    Other than DM and the Firmware upgrades, any other 'updates' you are referring to?

I'm not sure yet how to approach my particular problem sync related so I'm just reading up here before asking away .
    11-24-08 07:13 AM
    So, I just got a Tour (had 8830) and my yahoo calendar would no longer sync (tasks and memos would). I still was using 4.2 desktop manager. I tried everything I could think of and finally found someone with a similar problem. I tried this fix and it worked. it seems that perhaps the option for multiple calendars (google, facebook, etc. may be causing a problem).

Options->Advanced Options->Service Books and delete all the calendar books (email[CICAL])

You're left with the"Default" calendar.

Someone else had posted removing Facebook which worked so maybe it's a conflict with that but I just deleted them all.
    07-17-09 03:03 PM
    I've tried everything listed above and still can't get the BB calendar in my curve and the yahoo calendar to sync. I've just recently upgraded to the newest OS and Desktop manager and I can't get the calendars to sync. I only use the yahoo calendar but dates I've added on the phone or from my computer aren't syncing...

Help! I've searched here, searched on bb.com, and can't find a solution.

TIA

-sean
    11-19-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD