I would like to inform you that the new version of bbm is having a bug.
    On BBM when i try to change my profile picture,I am not able to view the pictures that are on my memory card. But at d same time the pictures of the memory card are shown in media gallery of my phone. My os version is 6.0.0.480.
    And the BBM version is 5.0.3.22

Kindly assist me on resolving the issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-11 09:21 PM
    if your status message is 'full' (field full prompt comes up) and you hit the back button, it doesn't prompt to save.

also, when sending a broadcast and you select your recipients, once you reach the send button, you cant go up to select or deselect contacts...

very annoying
    05-25-11 10:55 PM
    I would like to inform you that the new version of bbm is having a bug.
    On BBM when i try to change my profile picture,I am not able to view the pictures that are on my memory card. But at d same time the pictures of the memory card are shown in media gallery of my phone. My os version is 6.0.0.480.
    And the BBM version is 5.0.3.22

Kindly assist me on resolving the issue

You can't access it or when you select to go to your memory card, it's just a black screen? If it's the latter, I find that if you just loaded new images to it, it takes a while to load but you know they're there by moving the cursor - you'll see the filename change.

if your status message is 'full' (field full prompt comes up) and you hit the back button, it doesn't prompt to save.

also, when sending a broadcast and you select your recipients, once you reach the send button, you cant go up to select or deselect contacts...

very annoying
    Tried both, can't replicate it. Using .534 though. So it could be OS or could still be BBM. Would need more people to try and verify.
    05-25-11 11:59 PM
    I'm on .570 didn't reinstall the beta 6 yet

05-26-11 12:04 AM
    Hello guys
    I'm on 5.0.1.41 it shows there is upgrade to 5.0.3.22 in the App world,
    but i can't install it, whenever i press "Upgrade" in app world, it returns me to the menu. any ideas?
    05-26-11 03:58 PM
    Hello guys
    I'm on 5.0.1.41 it shows there is upgrade to 5.0.3.22 in the App world,
    but i can't install it, whenever i press "Upgrade" in app world, it returns me to the menu. any ideas?
    In your BlackBerry browser, go to www.blackberry.com/messenger. Download BBM from there.
    05-26-11 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD