Tired of fast forwarding a second at a time? Wanna be able to jump whole minutes of a video as you used to?

Thanks to heybelly, we now have a solution!

This is the media modules to fix the fastforward bug :

How to proceed:

1- If you didn't already, install either BBSAK or MCP;
    2- Download the zip with the fix files, extract all files to a folder;
    3- Plug your 8500 to the pc and load the software you got on item 1;
    4- BBSAK: Click Install COD and select all the files in the folder from item 2;
    5- MCP: Click the Blue Down arrow, COD/JAD, select all the files in the folder from item 2, hit Load;

The fine print: Proceed at your own volition! If by any way your device ends up bricked becase of playing with the cods, we (as in Diego Nei) are not responsible!
    05-16-10 10:59 AM
    Tired of fast forwarding a second at a time? Wanna be able to jump whole minutes of a video as you used to?

Thanks to heybelly, we now have a solution!

How to proceed:

1- If you didn't already, install either BBSAK or MCP;
    2- Download the zip with the fix files, extract all files to a folder;
    3- Plug your 8500 to the pc and load the software you got on item 1;
    4- BBSAK: Click Install COD and select all the files in the folder from item 2;
    5- MCP: Click the Blue Down arrow, COD/JAD, select all the files in the folder from item 2, hit Load;

The fine print: Proceed at your own volition! If by any way your device ends up bricked becase of playing with the cods, we (as in Diego Nei) are not responsible!
    Cool, hope it works out for everyone, I don't have this issue so I don't need it
    05-16-10 12:38 PM
    Ima try it right now thanks!!!
    05-16-10 03:56 PM
    I'm pretty sure this thread will help a lot of people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 09:42 PM
    Anyone else having issues with sound/video recording after using this?
    05-18-10 06:33 PM
    With .681 that's not a problem...it was with .610, but with that version, if you scrolled left/right reallllly fast...it would skip minutes instead of seconds...but with .681...nothin like that...it does it flawlessly.
    05-18-10 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD