So i got my storm 2 today. I bought it from amazon without contract. While waiting for my unlock code. I browsed the web on wi-fi. Everything was perfect. And once i unlocked it, I upgraded the version officially through Blackberry Desktop Software.

Once the software got upgraded. There is no symbol or browser app in menu neither the BBM. I thought it might be hidden. But no luck there. It suddenly disappeared after the upgrade. I wanna use the browser through Wi-Fi.

Please help
    11-25-09 01:24 PM
    Register your Host Routing Tables & resend service books
    11-25-09 01:32 PM
    Register your Host Routing Tables & resend service books
    How do u register host routing table..?

I wanna use browser through Wi-fi
    and i dont bb plan on my phone
    11-25-09 01:37 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/los...hreads-238512/

All blackberrys require data plan. You cannot activate a plan without it.
    11-25-09 01:37 PM
    but the browser did work before the upgrade. The upgrade killed it all.

Is there any way to get the browser back..?

Also its on At&t and i was running the browser on Wi-fi so ofcorse i never got it registered through Verizon and it still did...Help me..!
    Last edited by ishanhalani; 11-25-09 at 01:57 PM.
    11-25-09 01:54 PM
    Your going to need to have a data plan before you resend your service books, your pretty much stuck there.

Only other shot is going to be for you to load the OS onto your Desktop and you might get lucky and a resync of the OS might get it back. Chances are you are going to have to wait until you get it registered with a provider and you can do a service book resend.
    11-25-09 01:58 PM
    Any ways got it people..

went to manage connections. mobile network then menu run diaognostics and did a hard reset and things are fine now...!

hope it helps..
    11-25-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD