Okay, so I like the page view for most websites, so I use that as my default. However, it is just awful for the google search results window. I have to click-zoom twice just to be able to click a link.

Now, this wouldn't be a problem if I only went to the site once in a while. Hitting Z to switch on those sites is not a nuisance. However, google search is integrated into the bb browser and its something I do several times a day.

So...does anyone know of a way to have google search results default to column view? You can do it with bookmarks, so I feel like their should be a way (without having to change the global default setting to column view)

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 04:32 PM
    Okay, so I like the page view for most websites, so I use that as my default. However, it is just awful for the google search results window. I have to click-zoom twice just to be able to click a link.

Now, this wouldn't be a problem if I only went to the site once in a while. Hitting Z to switch on those sites is not a nuisance. However, google search is integrated into the bb browser and its something I do several times a day.

So...does anyone know of a way to have google search results default to column view? You can do it with bookmarks, so I feel like their should be a way (without having to change the global default setting to column view)

Thanks!

Have u tried googles apps for bb? It includes a search app that works perfectly

04-17-10 06:02 PM
    Yea but I don't really like it. I'd prefer to just use the integrated search. Like, I'm browsing and wanna search for something. Just hit G type it in and boom.

04-17-10 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD