hi everyone
    i'm currently in the caribbean (normally a us verizon user) and i was told that my phone was international. my phone has roaming service but none of my bbms are going through. please please help! no phone on nye is not good.
    thank you for any help or suggestions !!
    12-31-10 10:13 PM
    What part of the Caribbean and are you sure you have the international version to pick up GSM?
    12-31-10 10:17 PM
    turks and caicos. i'm not 100 percent sure about the international capabilities, but the man who sold it to me states that it was international. But apparently my friends are receiving my bbms, i'm just not receiving theirs.
    12-31-10 10:20 PM
    Caable and Wireless is the local provider and as far as I know they do not support Verizon services but contact them.

Cell Phone Service • Turks and Caicos Forum • CaribbeanMag.com Turks and Caicos Travel Forum •
    12-31-10 10:26 PM
    The device has "international" capabilities, but your service plan with Verizon does not - unless you added an international/global plan to your account before you left. Did you?
    01-01-11 08:42 AM
    And if you didn't and you are sending BBM's and what not, enjoy your next billing cycle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-11 11:02 AM
    And if you didn't and you are sending BBM's and what not, enjoy your next billing cycle.

Oh my goggilygod, that's gonna be a heart attack GSM=no data, just do you know.

01-01-11 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD