03-27-12 10:45 PM
1,439 ... 56789 ...
tools
    it wont let me because of my post count
    07-02-09 10:37 AM
    it wont let me because of my post count
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

see if this one work...you can download the extracting program there.
    07-02-09 10:41 AM
    Its Not Working Neither
    07-02-09 10:47 AM
    Its Not Working Neither
    Did you enter the letters in the upper right corner?
    07-02-09 10:49 AM
    Yea It Says U Have To Have A Membership
    07-02-09 10:50 AM
    it says you gota pay for it can you just give me the service book names plz thanks
    you can use the 30 days free trial...just download it.
    07-02-09 10:51 AM
    Got It Now!!thnks
    07-02-09 10:58 AM
    Will all of these services work on nextel with an old sero plan, seems everyone is just doing this on blackberry no mention of the nextel side, is there a particular reason other than cost?
    07-02-09 02:28 PM
    video tutorial would be great. i have a 7100i and cant convert to boost. I will pay for a video tutorial.
    07-02-09 07:12 PM
    Everything is working great!! thank you all so much for finally comming out with a fix!

I have a question, if I remove my sim card and replace it with another Boost sim which also has the $50.00 unlimited plan on it will the Service Books get wiped out or erased and I have to redo the steps again?? Cuz now I can only recieve text but not reply...
    First, I've been off here for awhile b/c my home was robbed and my laptop went bye-bye. I hate people.

Second, yes, if you remove your SIM you'll have to do the SBs again b/c it looses the function to send MMS. Not sure why that is, but it happens.
    07-02-09 07:25 PM
    Amy, thank you very much, your instruction is excellent, my Boostberry works fine now

Can you or any other member able to help me with how could I view email attachment (PDF files) on Boostberry?
    I don't know the name of the company, but the same company that gives us the ability to open Docs & XLS (Word/Excel) makes a PDF viewer but it's not free. When I used the Docs program for the first time I believe it asked for my email address and it sent me an ad.
    07-02-09 07:30 PM
    I want to say thanks this was easy worked first try for me. I have been looking for good workarounds for the attachment issue since I will not be writing a new hex based service book any time soon. What I found is ShoZu, it allows me to upload instead of direct attach to email. But the they have a lot of sites that they upload to and email is one of those "sites". I have been using this to upload to blogger and youtube. I also set it up to email pics to my wife. It is only OTA now no wifi but it does work well. I posted a seperate thred the other day about BES and am wondering if anyone has givven any of the hosted eschange/BES solutions a try? good luck all have fun with your boostberries
    As far as sending attachments, I have a ridiculous cumbersome solution.

You can attachments via MMS. So, you have two choices:
    1.) Send an attachment to an email address via MMS.
    2.) You can MMS yourself (to your email address). When you receive the email, you can forward it to someone else and delete the forward information.

Very stupid, but if you're in a pinch, there ya go.
    07-02-09 07:34 PM
    Will all of these services work on nextel with an old sero plan, seems everyone is just doing this on blackberry no mention of the nextel side, is there a particular reason other than cost?
    Not sure, but I don't see why not.
    07-02-09 07:37 PM
    video tutorial would be great. i have a 7100i and cant convert to boost. I will pay for a video tutorial.
    My tutorial isn't written for that phone, but here is one that is:HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - BoostBerry How-To...everything you need to get the native browser and MMS working

Hope this helps.
    07-02-09 07:38 PM
    Sorry if I was more alert I would have combined all of my recent posts into one. But I'm tired.

And here:

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, but currently we CANNOT use BLACKBERRY MESSENGER.

BLACKBERRY MAPS IS ALSO NOT WORKING.

WE CANNOT USE PIN MESSAGING.

WE CANNOT SEND ATTACHMENTS VIA EMAIL.

I will add this to the tutorial. If anyone has any ideas on how to make this work, great, post it, let's make some magic happen. Otherwise, come on guys...
    07-02-09 07:40 PM
    i just got my 8350i in the mail today. i dont even have the ability to send a sms message, or set up an email acct. the options arent in my menu's as far as theyre supposed to. if i hit the menu key on someones number it only says pin message or email.
    i cant set up email because it dosent have the "i want to creatte or add email address" option, just the work acct one. i have combined 3 on my phone also
    07-03-09 12:40 AM
    I don't know the name of the company, but the same company that gives us the ability to open Docs & XLS (Word/Excel) makes a PDF viewer but it's not free. When I used the Docs program for the first time I believe it asked for my email address and it sent me an ad.
    Once again thank you very much for your extended courtesy, help.
    I also have found the program called "RepliGo Reader", it seems will do the job for viewing the PDF files, but I was hoping to find some freeware
    07-03-09 09:10 AM
    First of all, Thanks to Amy for the great tutorial.

Ok, this is how i got my BB maps to work.
    Go to > Options > Advance Options > Service books.
    Then highlight " IPPP For 5 Click [IPPP] " then Delete.
    For some reason it made some of the applications work such as myspace and facebook apps.
    As far as sending and receiving text, a five minute battery pull solved this issue for me. For sending pictures, I use Shozu app.
    Windows Live search and Beyond 411 are good search Engines for BB.

And for instant messaging, Instango gave me problems with disconnection all the time, I'M using Palringo Messenger for now till i buy Beejive Messenger which is to me is the best third party blackberry messenger.
    07-03-09 09:37 AM
    Somebody knows if that works for Nextel del Peru? I bought muy bb 8350i by Ebay they said that was unlock but y cant send sms, but with my old motorola y can!

excuse my terrible English Grammar :P
    07-03-09 10:39 AM
    Does anyone know if you can use a BB 8330 on Boost. I bought one on ebay with the intention of switching my Boost SIM card to it, but the Boost SIM card doesn't seem to fit in the 8330. I appreciate any help you guys/girls can give me.
    07-03-09 01:40 PM
    Does anyone know if you can use a BB 8330 on Boost. I bought one on ebay with the intention of switching my Boost SIM card to it, but the Boost SIM card doesn't seem to fit in the 8330. I appreciate any help you guys/girls can give me.
    I think I read it has to be a 8350i (i being for iden) model to work with boost
    07-03-09 02:25 PM
    I think I read it has to be a 8350i (i being for iden) model to work with boost
    Thanks John! After further investigation, I do believe you are correct. I appreciate it.
    07-03-09 03:09 PM
    thanks for the tutorial its amazing! Now i have another problem I can receive mms but when i want to reply i cant! Im happy because to receive is a good signal that with a little more configuration I am going to be able to receive and to reply rigth? please help!!!
    07-03-09 05:27 PM
    I'M using Palringo Messenger for now till i buy Beejive Messenger which is to me is the best third party blackberry messenger.

I agree with you on Beejive it is perfect. I bought the license for it as well. But how goes is Palringo? is it fast? does it show icons? can u see or put up away messages?
    Edit/Delete Message
    07-03-09 08:22 PM
    There has to be a way for the PIN to work and BBM. I'm sure someone knows!
    07-03-09 08:23 PM
1,439 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD