03-27-12 09:45 PM
1,439 ... 34567 ...
tools
    this is a blog for the blackberry curve 8350i being able to be used on boost right? i bought the blackberry when i was still with nextel, not knowing it wasnt able to go through boost, so i had to get a different boost phone.

this will make it be able to do everything a blackberry can do under boost?
    06-22-09 05:53 PM
    i cant stand idiots who try hard to take someone elses credit. believe me,i know MANY of them in real life. such losers. they take your hard work and blab it all over the world just to get THANKED.

just to pretend they're the ones doing the hard work.

then all types of nonsense will occur after wards because the fool didnt bother to THINK before trying to BRAG/SHOW off.

sorry i had to vent....i hate snakes.

onto something serious: daaamn my shangmail is tripping now. im not getting no emails at all. sending it fine though.
    06-22-09 06:48 PM
    i cant stand idiots who try hard to take someone elses credit. believe me,i know MANY of them in real life. such losers. they take your hard work and blab it all over the world just to get THANKED.

just to pretend they're the ones doing the hard work.

then all types of nonsense will occur after wards because the fool didnt bother to THINK before trying to BRAG/SHOW off.

sorry i had to vent....i hate snakes.

onto something serious: daaamn my shangmail is tripping now. im not getting no emails at all. sending it fine though.
    jajaja, you really did vent that out!!
    Are you using the english or the chinese version? Every now and then it's happening to me also, but a shangmail reset would help.
    06-22-09 10:36 PM
    no 1 still answered my question about the BBM and the pins.
    06-23-09 08:10 PM
    no 1 still answered my question about the BBM and the pins.
    Very simple answer, they don't work, no one has figured it out yet.
    Last edited by piloso; 06-23-09 at 08:34 PM.
    06-23-09 08:31 PM
    that is a lie!
    06-23-09 08:57 PM
    [QUOTE=aurelius112;2875568]that is a lie![/QUOTE

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by piloso; 06-23-09 at 09:20 PM.
    06-23-09 09:14 PM
    [QUOTE=piloso;2875664]Are calling me a lier? Ok, sit down a wait or do some reading!

no i'm talking about the guy who talked about the service books with nextel.
    06-23-09 09:15 PM
    Hey My fello Crackers!!!! Just a little update. I went from the 33SB's (native mms and talk and DC) to the most rescent set (Native MMS, Browser, Talk, and DC, pop mail through shangmail.) I don't know if it's a specific problem, however, my Texts came through Super Duper late!!! I would get like all my messages at once, 2 times a day. So I went back to the 33sb's and downloaded Opera Mini as my browser...Opera mini actually works a bit faster than the native browser and even opens up pages the browser has a hard time opening. So long as I have web I can live without basic apps, and pop mail. Hopefully this helps.
    06-24-09 12:21 PM
    Hey My fello Crackers!!!! Just a little update. I went from the 33SB's (native mms and talk and DC) to the most rescent set (Native MMS, Browser, Talk, and DC, pop mail through shangmail.) I don't know if it's a specific problem, however, my Texts came through Super Duper late!!! I would get like all my messages at once, 2 times a day. So I went back to the 33sb's and downloaded Opera Mini as my browser...Opera mini actually works a bit faster than the native browser and even opens up pages the browser has a hard time opening. So long as I have web I can live without basic apps, and pop mail. Hopefully this helps.
    Have you registered your phone with Boostmobile.com? I was having late texts problems but since I did that everything is within seconds now. Also, are you on the combined3.zip SBs files?
    06-24-09 08:46 PM
    when i open the combi 3 file for the service books
    it goes to zino file and cannot be opened.
    i think the attachment is damaged. could you please repost the file.
    thanks
    06-25-09 01:47 AM
    i dont know wats going on but my i8350 boostberry is buging out when i hit the call end button my call log pop up and when i miss a call it dont show up in my call loge could some one plzz help me out
    06-25-09 12:57 PM
    Everything is working great!! thank you all so much for finally comming out with a fix!

I have a question, if I remove my sim card and replace it with another Boost sim which also has the $50.00 unlimited plan on it will the Service Books get wiped out or erased and I have to redo the steps again?? Cuz now I can only recieve text but not reply...
    06-25-09 07:46 PM
    how do i update my imei on boost my account?
    06-26-09 03:22 AM
    First of all I would like to say thanks to all involved in getting this to work spectacular job...now I'm having several problems first with the text if i wipe the phone clean then do all the steps from the beginning I'm able to text in and out but as soon as I start installing apps such as Gmaps or Gmail the phone stops displaying text i have to terminate connection then activate again and they come in as if the text is being delivered to my phone but something is blocking it from letting it show in my messages inbox, could it be that when a app is installed it changes a setting that pertains to the display of messages somewhere in the service books? I don't know , just trowing a suggestion out there.

and second Amy please help me with Shangmail i could send emails but can't receive them and when i go to retrieve email it always says 0 new emails, I enabled pop and imap, should forwarding be enabled if so what setting go there, I've bind it, synchronize, tried reinstall and nothing. also i'm using Gmail.

Thank you for everything.

Update: got it fixed all i did was updated the phone and started from the beginning, everything is working as it should.

BB 8350i
    Last edited by se7en777; 06-26-09 at 04:32 PM.
    06-26-09 12:12 PM
    i think my i8350 fried my chip when i miss a phone call it dont show up in my call loge could some one plzz help me out or do i need a new chip or phone
    06-26-09 02:23 PM
    Hello the zip goes into a zino magazine file?
    Must i dowload this zino first to open?
    Please advise
    06-27-09 10:58 AM
    Hello the zip goes into a zino magazine file?
    Must i dowload this zino first to open?
    Please advise
    I don't know what you mean, but try this one.
    Last edited by piloso; 07-14-10 at 08:29 PM.
    06-27-09 11:11 AM
    Anybody have the Googletalk working?
    06-27-09 03:31 PM
    I have just ordered an 8350i after watching the progress here for weeks. It isn't going to ship with the utility cd. Can anyone post, or direct me to the utilities etc. I will need.
    Thanks
    Chuck
    06-28-09 08:11 AM
    I have just ordered an 8350i after watching the progress here for weeks. It isn't going to ship with the utility cd. Can anyone post, or direct me to the utilities etc. I will need.
    Thanks
    Chuck
    Is this what you need?

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...3E63DAB060F469
    06-28-09 06:48 PM
    I hope so
    Thanks!
    06-28-09 10:01 PM
    did you get this message you preace of ****
    06-28-09 10:27 PM
    Amy, thank you very much, your instruction is excellent, my Boostberry works fine now

Can you or any other member able to help me with how could I view email attachment (PDF files) on Boostberry?
    06-29-09 05:07 PM
    Just writing to say thanks a million for your post, i have been going through different post for a week trying to figure out how to get my 8350I to connect to the internet through my data plan. And your post with the dirrections was perfect worked like a charm first time i tryed it. Thanks a million was about to say the __ll with it and go back to useing my 7100I but finally figured it out thanks to your post.
    06-29-09 05:15 PM
1,439 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD