03-27-12 10:45 PM
1,439 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Its crazy because this fis is going to definatly hurt the i9 sales along with the new boost phone with the keyboard. The blackberry is cheaper can do more and the internet looks better. I say this again thank you amy for letting us have BB phones and they work how they should, now the last hurdle is BB messaging and email with attachments. But I sent a mms today with attachment and it went through in under 1 minute so things are looking good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    you wont be able to because that on 'RIM' server so no bbm
    06-19-09 08:18 PM
    Cool Thx For The Tips Some I Didnt Now About

Best Regards
    06-19-09 10:45 PM
    Web Browser works, opera works, GPS apps work,

I cant get shangmail to retrieve my yahoo emails
    i downloaded the shangmail through the link in this thread and i also downloaded the new through the wap.shangmail.com site and it still tells me i have incorrect info but i dont. i tried login in using yahoo.cn and yahoo.com.cn. has anybody gotten shangmail to retrieve their yahoo mail. Or are there any other mail apps than will retrieve my yahoo mail
    I cant receive MMS, could send though.
    I went to my boost account and tried changing the IMEI and it tells me " IMEI provided cannot be used with your account. Please contact Boost Customer Care at 1-888-BOOST-4U. " will calling cause a problem?

Thanks in advance

This is where I am stuck also, Any one know what to do?

Thanks
    06-19-09 10:49 PM
    Why don't you just go to: nextel. blackberry. com and click on Create New Account. I've been using my 8350i in Boost for 4 months now. Test, BB Browser, all the emails I set up, Telenav, GTalk, AIM, etc ALL work. I even use my BB Talk/Pin with other BB on other networks. Do you all forget that Boost is Nextel/Sprint's Sister Company??? Boost just uses Nextel's crappy iDEN. Try it...go to nextel. blackberry.com and click on Create New Account now! Just need ur PIN and IMEI and BAM!!! Send your service books! Not to be rude, but kinda funny all the "workarounds" you guys go thru and all you had to do was register your BB via Nextel/Blackberry. Try it and see. Simple and FREE.
    06-20-09 12:39 AM
    Why don't you just go to: nextel. blackberry. com and click on Create New Account. I've been using my 8350i in Boost for 4 months now. Test, BB Browser, all the emails I set up, Telenav, GTalk, AIM, etc ALL work. I even use my BB Talk/Pin with other BB on other networks. Do you all forget that Boost is Nextel/Sprint's Sister Company??? Boost just uses Nextel's crappy iDEN. Try it...go to nextel. blackberry.com and click on Create New Account now! Just need ur PIN and IMEI and BAM!!! Send your service books! Not to be rude, but kinda funny all the "workarounds" you guys go thru and all you had to do was register your BB via Nextel/Blackberry. Try it and see. Simple and FREE.
    I registered my phone a while ago with nextel.blackberry.com, I have clicked on on Send My Service Books, and I do get I message that says "Service books were successfully sent", but nothing changes on my phone, When I try to log in window live messenger I get this message..."connection error (65) problem receiving data from server". I try to go to hotmail.com and it would not take me. PIN messaging does not work also.
    When service books are sent do you get a message in your phone?
    06-20-09 03:23 PM
    need help downloading app for email
    06-20-09 07:50 PM
    need help with shangmail, can not download app
    06-20-09 08:08 PM
    I Did That but never got any new service books.
    Do you mind sharing yours?
    06-20-09 10:13 PM
    Hey Boosters, I need some help...

I just got my BB and I'm in the process of completing Amy's Tutorial(YAY can't wait) But I hit a road bump, I downloading BB desktop manager like 3 times, and I thought I installed it when my computer restarted but after all of that, I click in to it again, and the wizard installation starts up again.

Am I downloading the correct software? Is it suppose to be the 4.7 bb9 with media manager? I can't continue Amy's tutorial without the desktop manager, I never had it previously. First time.

Thanks...
    Last edited by StickerBlitz; 06-20-09 at 11:24 PM.
    06-20-09 10:23 PM
    Never mind guys I found it, I just realized that the desktop manager was already on my pc, once I connected the USB from my BB to my pc...i didn't have to installed anything...silly me...
    06-20-09 11:39 PM
    I am a truck driver, have always had sprint and blackberry, have had boost as spare phone for the past 4 years. i just canceled sprint, gone boost only. Switched my boost card out from my motorola i425 to my bb7100i, now after being on the phone for countless hours trying to get the phone to make calls, none of the other features work.
    I was told that the sim cards will not support blackberry and that the phone would fry the card, is this true?
    Is there a way to get boost to offer a blackberry plan for an additional $10 to $20.
    The plan i had with sprint was only $15 more than on my other sprint lines. Can you start a customer petition or something to that effect?, Maybe set up an email account for all of us BB boosters to send requests or response to an offer like that to.
    06-21-09 01:41 AM
    how are you guys getting the internet to work, the onlything that works on my phone is the phone, the ip address is blank
    06-21-09 01:56 AM
    u are life saver! thanks alot for d piece of information! Its very helpful!!!!
    06-21-09 03:52 AM
    someone can help to get to work wlm on 8350i on boost???
    06-21-09 04:30 AM
    not everyone is having the luck u had doing that
    06-21-09 12:37 PM
    By using the Sb's and following Amy's delightful tutorial. Everything works as of now, my mms's, my browser, I have yet to try the email via Shangmail (i'm posting as I am on working on my BB), but if my browser works, I can check my email thru there. I did run into problems late last night, when I updated my IMEI number on Boost.com, It was horrible, resulting and me loosing all my service books on my device, even my blacktop desktop manager was discoblated and confused, I will attempt to write the 23 service books on my device but only 5 will show, what a headache, UGH!..... So I opted to try the next day, and wipe my device, and put my IMEI back to the Initial one(not the bb another model) And from there I started Amy's tutorial again and everything worked splendid. Thanks for everyone who help on this project. I will presistently update....
    06-21-09 01:31 PM
    I am a truck driver, have always had sprint and blackberry, have had boost as spare phone for the past 4 years. i just canceled sprint, gone boost only. Switched my boost card out from my motorola i425 to my bb7100i, now after being on the phone for countless hours trying to get the phone to make calls, none of the other features work.
    I was told that the sim cards will not support blackberry and that the phone would fry the card, is this true?
    Is there a way to get boost to offer a blackberry plan for an additional $10 to $20.
    The plan i had with sprint was only $15 more than on my other sprint lines. Can you start a customer petition or something to that effect?, Maybe set up an email account for all of us BB boosters to send requests or response to an offer like that to.

boost said the same thing to me, its to scare people off, i used my boost card in my BB and so far so good. I LOVE IT
    06-22-09 12:20 AM
    i dont know but this person sounds sketchy?

sure youre not a Boost Tech or sprint or maybe BB

im just sayin

only have 2 posts
    06-22-09 12:24 AM
    hello, just wanted to know if u can use the bb messenger as well ? i already can send and receive txt, emails and i can browse with the service book posted by the thread starter (THANKS!) , just want to know if i can send messages using the bb messenger because when i added my friend it just said pending ...
    Last edited by Thaghost36; 06-22-09 at 01:09 AM.
    06-22-09 01:00 AM
    hello, just wanted to know if u can use the bb messenger as well ? i already can send and receive txt, emails and i can browse with the service book posted by the thread starter (THANKS!) , just want to know if i can send messages using the bb messenger because when i added my friend it just said pending ...
    BB messenger has not been figured out yet, I am using instango, works ok for me.
    06-22-09 02:07 AM
    hey I downloaded the service books and the bitzipper and it says it unzipped the file but when i open it, it says "adobe could not open combine3.ipd because it's not a supported file or because the file has been damaged... what do i open it with? can some help me.. thanks
    06-22-09 01:46 PM
    hey I downloaded the service books and the bitzipper and it says it unzipped the file but when i open it, it says "adobe could not open combine3.ipd because it's not a supported file or because the file has been damaged... what do i open it with? can some help me.. thanks
    download WINRAR (search it at download.com)

its hands down the best zip manager.

just unzip the file and follow the steps to transfer the S.B to your BB
    06-22-09 01:49 PM
    There might be a problem coming soon. Someone took the time to post this information on the Boost Facebook page where they have a represenative on there almost daily. I am sure Boost is going to try to find a way to stop Blackberry's from working on Boost now.
    Some People Jus F*u*c*k* S*h*i*t Up For All Of Us...
    I Hope They Do Not Disconnect This From Boost Cuz It Works Great... Without It, I Wouldve Just Sold My Phone.. I Dont Have A Nextel Account & Dont Feel Like Paying $100 For There Plan..... Hope The Boost Rep Is A Dumb A*S*S* & Doesnt Do Anything Or Missed The Post..
    Last edited by murderousone; 06-22-09 at 02:23 PM.
    06-22-09 02:21 PM
    i dont know but this person sounds sketchy?

sure youre not a Boost Tech or sprint or maybe BB

im just sayin

only have 2 posts
    Yea I Tried This & No Service Books Get Sent To My Mobile So It Is Sketchy.. It Does Create The Account As Stated, But Doesnt Send Any Servvice Books To My Device... So I Dont Know What This Person Is Talking About.
    06-22-09 03:09 PM
    When I try to log in window live messenger I get this message..."connection error (65) problem receiving data from server". I try to go to hotmail.com and it would not take me. PIN messaging does not work also.
    06-22-09 06:43 PM
1,439 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD