03-27-12 09:45 PM
1,439 ... 3738394041 ...
tools
    Hi All,

Someone from Brazil have already made this update?
    Works in Brazil Nextel network?

Some people are charging R$100,00 to do this procedure / update.
    if this procedure works here, ill try...

Thanks a lot!
    11-04-09 07:55 PM
    Im awaiting for my BB to arrive in the mail.

Two things I would like to know:

1. Has anyone tried to MMS a text message internationally without any problems ?

2, Has anyone tried using the text messaging software built in GOOGLE VOICE without any problems as well ?

thanks in advanced.
    11-04-09 11:52 PM
    where do you see the IT policy on Beejive?
    11-05-09 12:12 AM

1. Has anyone tried to MMS a text message internationally without any problems ?

2, Has anyone tried using the text messaging software built in GOOGLE VOICE without any problems as well ?

thanks in advanced.
    GOOGLE VOICE requires G Talk program no? Most likely no because I have already tried AIM and YAHOO OFFICIAL I'm systems and it does not detect boostberry data plan services

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 05:18 PM
    when ever i click the link for combined zip its opens a new page logon or register, when i login it just goes to home screen, can u send me the link for the zip file please.
    11-06-09 07:14 AM
    when ever i click the link for combined zip its opens a new page logon or register, when i login it just goes to home screen, can u send me the link for the zip file please.
    My thread that I made (that the mod was so AWESOME to close ) has a mirror of this file on megaupload. Look for it...

By the way the creator of this thread is no longer active if you haven't realized that by now x)

11-06-09 12:20 PM
    The link works, just tried it, you have to be signed in to the forum to use it.
    11-06-09 01:35 PM
    Does anyone know how to configure a gmail account to shangmail? Thanks in advance
    11-06-09 01:53 PM
    yea ditto to the gmail and shangmail....i have it working....BUT it has not once pushed emails on its own i always have to hit the retrieve mail option in menu under emails to recieve them (i guess better then nothing) but can someone please help i know it probably has something to do with the settings on the gmail in which i did enable both pop and imap....someone please help
    royelio17 likes this.
    11-06-09 11:32 PM

thanks in advanced.
    I've sent multiple texts internationally using the native MMS, worked fine, never tried to attach any pics etc though.
    The official Google voice app works for sending and receiving SMS (no MMS support yet.) I have had trouble with some AT&T friends not recieving texts but that's not the app, its something between AT&T and Google. Voice calls don't work because the app adds a +1 to the access number. One downside there's not integration with Blackberry alerts yet when you get a text or voicemail. The icon changes on the desktop but no way to add a tone yet. Still in beta though so hopefully this will change.
    11-07-09 02:48 PM
    I'm back. I've been dealing with my husband being on leave, then deploying, and everything that goes along with it. Plus I got really aggravated with logging in every day and reading several PMs asking me questions that are clearly stated on how-to. UGH!!

Anyway, has anyone tried playing with the "Set up your blackberry as a wireless IP modem"? I just started playing with it now. A few months ago I researched how to tether the 8350i and came to the conclusion that it simply won't work. I think this will solve that problem? I'm not sure what to put in yet, but hopefully further research will help. I tried just leaving everything blank and putting in S=2#777. Didn't work.

I'm updating my BB software now, but I just noticed that in Network Connections the custom profile I made is showing up as a connection. I changed the number to dial to S=2#777. I will be sure to post a how-to if I ever figure it out.

And again, if you REALLY need help, visit my blog (jezghani.blogspot.com) and go to the Boostberry How-to entry and post it there; those go straight to my cell and I am more likely to respond more quickly.

My thread that I made (that the mod was so AWESOME to close ) has a mirror of this file on megaupload. Look for it...

By the way the creator of this thread is no longer active if you haven't realized that by now x)

Last edited by amysharren; 11-08-09 at 02:41 PM.
    11-08-09 02:32 PM
    Also, has anyone updated the facebook app? I did the other day and now it says "Could not connect because a data service isn't available. Please try again later. If this continues, contract your service provider." I thought updating would help, but it didn't. Also, if I go to blackberry.com/facebook on my BB it gives a link to the older version that I updated from but when I try to download it, I'm told that my phone doesn't match the requirements to run the app. This happening to anyone else?
    11-08-09 05:35 PM
    Which version are you treying to update to? I had problems with 1.7, but the OTA link for 1.6 on CB here seems to work for me. I just logged in and with the exception of the photo upload problem, 1.6 is still working for me.
    Also, has anyone updated the facebook app? I did the other day and now it says "Could not connect because a data service isn't available. Please try again later. If this continues, contract your service provider." I thought updating would help, but it didn't. Also, if I go to blackberry.com/facebook on my BB it gives a link to the older version that I updated from but when I try to download it, I'm told that my phone doesn't match the requirements to run the app. This happening to anyone else?
    11-08-09 06:24 PM
    1.7 wasn't working for me. I had to uninstall and reinstall 1.6.
    11-08-09 06:41 PM
    Can anyone please tell me...how can reinstall facebook 1.6? i tried to do it but i had a notification that say "sorry, you divece does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support facebook"

someone can please help me??
    11-08-09 08:01 PM
    Can anyone please tell me...how can reinstall facebook 1.6? i tried to do it but i had a notification that say "sorry, you divece does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support facebook"

someone can please help me??

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ota...lx-cod-341636/
    11-08-09 08:16 PM
    thanksss....
    11-08-09 10:01 PM
    thanksss...
    11-08-09 10:34 PM
    Today, I discovered two things that did not work on my phone 8350i, which has been a Boostberry (thanks to Amy and all other contributors!) for 2 months now.

1. I could not make a conference (3-way) call! What I did is: dialed the one number and once connected pushed the Menu key, New Number, dialed the second one, then Menu, Join Conference, but the phone said sth like "This operation failed" and I could not disconnect from the first call until I turned the phone off. Same thing (failed operation) happened when after connecting the first number I tried Menu, Join Conference directly, which let me dial the second number. None of the numbers have a +1 in front of them, which I know does not work on Boost/Nextel.

2. When someone sends me a video, I cannot see it (for it is been removed, which I find out when I try to forward the MMS to my email). I can send a video via MMS, though.

Any thoughts/solutions on the above problems? Thank you!
    11-09-09 12:13 PM
    hi do u know why i cant get a wi fi conection i live in Mexico and buy mu bberry for nextel in the US i have turned off my data service because i dont have any data services in my contract. when i try to conect it says unable to get ip.
    thanks
    11-09-09 03:43 PM
    Thank you very much for this. I just have a quick question about shangmail..I am getting my email fine (minus attachments) on my BB, but I am not getting any of my email on outlook..there are some things I need full email for..how can I get it to send my email to both places?
    11-09-09 03:46 PM
    im back,
    i updated my phone with service book on this forum and make it a boostberry...
    well, i did a blackberry device manager update. i updated today november 9, 09.
    i guess it took out all the books from the bb. after i updated my phone now i have the option to send mms however, i cant connect to boost. i have no bars instead it has only an X. Please, someone help me? if i didnt make my self clear, tell me where to fill in details.Thnxx
    11-09-09 06:26 PM
    anyone having touble with shangmail and gmail it will push to gmail but not unless i go under messaging options and hit "retrieve mail" is there any special setting under my gmail i should set besides enabling pop?????? please help
    11-09-09 06:35 PM
    im back,
    i updated my phone with service book on this forum and make it a boostberry...
    well, i did a blackberry device manager update. i updated today november 9, 09.
    i guess it took out all the books from the bb. after i updated my phone now i have the option to send mms however, i cant connect to boost. i have no bars instead it has only an X. Please, someone help me? if i didnt make my self clear, tell me where to fill in details.Thnxx
    Look under Manage Connections and make sure Mobile Network is checked.
    11-09-09 07:27 PM
    can someone tell me how to update to OS 4.6.1.313 i cant upgrade from my blackberry it says that the network is too slow and it says im on the professional/BES so its not compadible.

thanks for any help, and also that link in your signature didnt work for me piloso.
    11-10-09 06:26 PM
1,439 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD