03-27-12 09:45 PM
1,439 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    how about on a bb 8703e , if not , where cani buy a phone with this already on it ( safe website)
    10-08-09 09:26 PM
    thank you so much the infamous i followed your directions and now i have mms and browser working you are a genius
    LOL. Thanks, but not quite. It was kurt6208 that posted that. I just passed it on. Glad you got it working though.
    10-08-09 10:24 PM
    hey so my phone keeps going to voice mail how can i correct this
    10-08-09 11:57 PM
    followed your directions and my phone works perfectly now!!!! Thank you so so so much!
    10-09-09 12:41 AM
    Hi

can please someone tell me what's pop3/imap??? i have a mesage from shangmail "please make sure the POP3/IMAP IS ENABLED"

thanks
    10-09-09 01:36 AM
    Hi
    You seem to know loads about Blackberry and I only got mine yesterday so maybe you can help.
    On the home page i have several icons two of which are the envelope and a BT Yahoo icon. When I get an email it shows in both and arrives in both. When I get a text the only way to open it is to go menu and then to the phone icon for mms and sms and open it from there. Is that right? I feel i should be able to open a text from the home screen. Other than that I seem to be doing great with it and love it already!
    Sallyangie
    10-09-09 03:44 AM
    click the blackberry button while you highlight the sms/mms icon. click move, then move it somewhere to the top row (which will show on the home screen). Enjoy!
    10-09-09 07:01 PM
    Excellent work mate!!!! thanks!!! this solved my problem, keep the hard work!! can i copy this to my web page so my friends can fix hi s troubles???? thanks!!
    10-10-09 08:20 PM
    I've been using boostberry for a few months now thanks to Amy and those who helped. But I still want to know are we still not able to use BBM? And are there any updates for the 8350i in general? Please someone reply if you know anything, thanks.
    10-11-09 12:03 AM
    extremely happy for knowing the tips. thanks
    10-11-09 05:11 AM
    I found an app that works to send email, first I setup a gmail account then installed Email.netspier.net It seems to works for me.
    10-11-09 09:20 AM
    I can not find Advanced Settings can somebody help me. My 7100i has worked fine by following these steps as well but it went dead. When I charged it back up I had no icon for the internet and "compose mms" is not an option any more. Can you help me?
    10-12-09 04:47 PM
    need some help
    i can send mms just fine but i cant recieve it and i tried updating my imei number on boosts my account page but it says
    "SIM and/or IMEI provided cannot be used with your account. Please contact Boost Customer Care at 1-888-BOOST-4U."
    i have the 50$ unlimited plan
    10-13-09 11:47 PM
    I got a 8350i at US and I use in brazil

Im able to use with nextel system, but I can't send messages or use the gps..

Can someone helo me?

tks
    10-15-09 08:59 AM
    I was successful in converting my 8350i to Boost, but now I have to convert it back to Nextel. Does anyone know how to do this? I was trying to reverse the process but seemed to have deleted the backup service books. Does anyone have a copy of that either??
    10-15-09 09:06 PM
    I was wondering if anyone can help me. I just went through all the steps to set up my 8350i with boost. So far so good. I'm still working out little bugs like the conference calls. when I try to conference it fails and the phone freezes up on me. Any solutions? I'm wondering if it's the handset or maybe boost doesn't offer this option?
    10-15-09 09:59 PM
    Has anyone installed these on a boostberry 8350i. I wouldn't want to render the phone useless with boost.
    Handheld Software Version 4.6.1.204 (316) for BlackBerry Curve 8350i Smartphone
    Handheld Software Version 4.6.1.128 for BlackBerry Curve 8350i Smartphone
    These updates are from the sprint website under software downloads /smartphone /blackberry_8350i
    Last edited by gtiplus; 10-15-09 at 10:13 PM.
    10-15-09 10:06 PM
    I was successful in converting my 8350i to Boost, but now I have to convert it back to Nextel. Does anyone know how to do this? I was trying to reverse the process but seemed to have deleted the backup service books. Does anyone have a copy of that either??
    I was thinking maybe a hard reset would put your phone back to it's original state. Back up your data first and then don't add the service books from the (boost) back up. Huh? you think? I'm just guessing.
    10-15-09 10:17 PM
    When I called Boost they tried to walk me thru a bunch of steps to do a reboot but the options they talked about were not on my 8350i. When I said I don't have those options they asked what knid of phone I had and when I said a 8350i, they replied they don't support BB phones.
    When Boost is to "update your SIM" or "refresh your phone" from within their system, you (the user) do not have to do anything, but turn on/off (reset) your phone. If they ask you to reset your phone (which is a good idea), then do a "battery pull" (remove the battery and then put it back in). If the issue was with them, the above should fix it.
    10-16-09 03:14 PM
    it works ! thanx !! appreciate it !! now im text n !!
    10-16-09 07:42 PM
    Newbie looking for some helpful advice. Just got a used 8350i from a friend who switched users and a boost starter kit with SIM card.

I am looking how to get it up and running without paying someone else to do it or ebay for the instructions. My main thing I want is the email service since I now am on a new job and not getting my emails as I need them and internet web service. Also, some of the nice apps like a gps system and others are nice.

Thank you for any and all assistance!
    10-17-09 05:27 PM
    hey my txt stop working but the broswer and everything work.... wat does the mean
    10-17-09 09:44 PM
    just to update... youmail and ymail the visual voice mail now supp. boostmobile got mine working a few days ago!!! yay me lol
    10-18-09 11:46 PM
    Hello im a recent booster, everything is going great and i love the service and i love the phone.

I wanted to know youmail cost .20c a minute to use on sprint. Does it cost money to have the visual voicemail while using boost?

Also is there away to make my phone show me when a text has been delivered, and how to make my phone be able to text while I am using the phone.
    10-19-09 08:56 AM
    Hello im a recent booster, everything is going great and i love the service and i love the phone.

I wanted to know youmail cost .20c a minute to use on sprint. Does it cost money to have the visual voicemail while using boost?

Also is there away to make my phone show me when a text has been delivered, and how to make my phone be able to text while I am using the phone.
    a) Youmail is free with boost.
    b) go to profiles>make a selection loud or vibrate?>menu>edit>scroll down to mms>there you can play with your settings...tones, volume, ect.
    c) not possible with this phone...you cannot text while in the phone.
    10-19-09 09:30 AM
1,439 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD