03-27-12 10:45 PM
1,439 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    there is an outage right now
    What exactly do you mean by an outage? I'm able to text back and forth with my friend that has boost yet messages are still delayed, but I can't receive texts from my friend on ATT... How long do these outages normally last? Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 10:31 PM
    it should be up and running now
    09-17-09 10:39 PM
    the problem I have is that I get weird icons and non-sense code's with the cellphone who send me the text... for example

#oi3/4****
    MAAAASL12LKu_AEqyq UAAA0DgAyTAqFqh***** :****+17043892789/TYPE=PLMN****https:??boostmms.nexteldata.net:8088/mm

that's what I get... Any one knows what this it????
    09-18-09 01:28 AM
    Just wanted to say Thanks! to everyone on this board. I am now a happy Crackberry User!!..I just followed the instructions on my 8350i and everything worked great..calls, msgs, ect..i havent installed opera mini, but the blackberry browser is working great!, and fast i cant believe it..thanks again
    09-18-09 01:58 PM
    I'm having an issue with my BB, I downloaded the ActionPad and installed successfully but when I try to use it I get a mssge stating that the original MemoPad application is not installed and ActionPad requires such application to be installed.
    Can anybody please help me on this?

I really appreciate it.
    09-18-09 03:00 PM
    Hello fellow Boostberry users. I am in need of some help. I have been through the setup multiple times and still cannot receive MMS messages I can send but not receive. I put my sim in another phone as suggested and called boost and was able to receive MMS. When I put sim back in my phone I can still send but not receive. The last time I was going through the process again I noticed that when I was loading service books using DM that MMS was listed followed by 30. so somehow my phone is receiving but not displaying messages. Any suggestions???

I am super frustrated and don't know what to do.
    09-18-09 04:17 PM
    Hello fellow Boostberry users. I am in need of some help. I have been through the setup multiple times and still cannot receive MMS messages I can send but not receive. I put my sim in another phone as suggested and called boost and was able to receive MMS. When I put sim back in my phone I can still send but not receive. The last time I was going through the process again I noticed that when I was loading service books using DM that MMS was listed followed by 30. so somehow my phone is receiving but not displaying messages. Any suggestions???

I am super frustrated and don't know what to do.
    you should be using the combined3. Also press alt+shift+h, you should see App Version 4.6.1.204.
    09-18-09 04:26 PM
    you should be using the combined3. Also press alt+shift+h, you should see App Version 4.6.1.204.
    Thanks for responding so quick.

I am using App Version 4.6.1.204(316)

I downloaded the combined3 file from the bottom of the main instruction page.

One other thing I noticed is that when I register on the host routing table in the set up mine shows 2 different iden numbers in []
    09-18-09 06:14 PM
    Thanks for responding so quick.

I am using App Version 4.6.1.204(316)

I downloaded the combined3 file from the bottom of the main instruction page.

One other thing I noticed is that when I register on the host routing table in the set up mine shows 2 different iden numbers in []
    I have two different iden also, the only thing I could think of is that you are not deleting all records before installing the sbs. Also when you register the routing host table, do a 5 minutes battery pull.
    09-18-09 07:43 PM
    I have two different iden also, the only thing I could think of is that you are not deleting all records before installing the sbs. Also when you register the routing host table, do a 5 minutes battery pull.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I deleted all SB's from phone and then loaded them through DM using combined3 file. then I registered host routing table and did a battery pull.

Still no Luck

I registered last night for shangmail and received 3nmessages from them but still no MMS. I get messages from registering host routing table and from shangmail set up but no other type or MMS.

Any suggestions???
    09-19-09 09:46 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I deleted all SB's from phone and then loaded them through DM using combined3 file. then I registered host routing table and did a battery pull.

Still no Luck

I registered last night for shangmail and received 3nmessages from them but still no MMS. I get messages from registering host routing table and from shangmail set up but no other type or MMS.

Any suggestions???
    Maybe I missed it, but did you update the IMEI on your Boost Mobile A/C.
    09-19-09 10:17 AM
    Maybe I missed it, but did you update the IMEI on your Boost Mobile A/C.
    I do have my IMEI updated on boost mobile.

Model : REC RIMBBCURVE 8350I HNDST SGL (from boostmobile site)

Still cannot receive text, now I am able to receive forwarded email messages through Message folder using shangmail.
    09-19-09 12:33 PM
    I do have my IMEI updated on boost mobile.

Model : REC RIMBBCURVE 8350I HNDST SGL (from boostmobile site)

Still cannot receive text, now I am able to receive forwarded email messages through Message folder using shangmail.

Check out post #677 in this thread. It might fix that type of text problem. Let me know if that solves it. Good luck.
    09-19-09 01:57 PM
    Ok downloaded the service books so how do I open the ipd file? Have phone hooked up to the computer
    09-20-09 09:28 PM
    Ok downloaded the service books so how do I open the ipd file? Have phone hooked up to the computer
    You are not suppose to OPEN it, what you do is right click it and EXTRACT it.
    09-20-09 10:43 PM
    my question is why cant i get vymail to work on my fone i tried to register on joekrill webs site and it sends me to youmail website to get it registered and it says that my number is boost and its not support it by youmail at the time... anybody have a work around for it.... let me know....

thanks

~mofo
    09-20-09 11:34 PM
    my question is why cant i get vymail to work on my fone i tried to register on joekrill webs site and it sends me to youmail website to get it registered and it says that my number is boost and its not support it by youmail at the time... anybody have a work around for it.... let me know....

thanks

~mofo
    It does work, my understanding is that vymail is an app that needs a third app to function (you need to register with youmail) so why not just use youmail instead? In my opinion it works much better.
    09-21-09 12:18 AM
    I tried to register for youmail, but received a message that boost wasn't supported at this time. Are we able to register?
    09-21-09 08:14 AM
    I tried to register for youmail, but received a message that boost wasn't supported at this time. Are we able to register?
    I am registered in youmail, it works.
    09-21-09 08:58 AM
    Did you use your boost number? When I put in my phone number, I received a message that boost wasn't supported.
    09-21-09 09:25 AM
    YouMail unfortunately does not currently support Boost Mobile.
    You Can't Sign Up With This Phone Number - Yet!
    What Would You Like To Do?

Try Another Number

This is the message that I receive when trying to sign up for youmail.
    09-21-09 09:36 AM
    Did you use your boost number? When I put in my phone number, I received a message that boost wasn't supported.
    yes I used my boost number, when I am logged in, in the youmail page it shows my number and right next to it, it says boosmobile.
    09-21-09 10:08 AM
    YouMail unfortunately does not currently support Boost Mobile.
    You Can't Sign Up With This Phone Number - Yet!
    What Would You Like To Do?

Try Another Number

This is the message that I receive when trying to sign up for youmail.
    you're right, I just tried my friend's boostmobile number and I got that message. I registered a while ago, back then it did let me, it seems they don't support boost at the moment.
    09-21-09 10:12 AM
    Anyone been able to get the menu to work in opera 4.2 or bolt. I just seen a drop down arrow at the bottom of the screen but no options. Phone is hit and miss on some text but I can usually retrieve them 5 minutes later. Thinking that is a boost problem though as my crappy motorola from boost did it as well. Thinking about going to opera 5 but I'm sure it will have the same menu issue. Also there was a guy on here I read awhile back that deleted the SB his 8350i didn't need and said it was running much faster.... looking for a list of books if he is kind enough to tell. Thanks for all the awesome work!
    09-21-09 10:41 AM
    Anyone been able to get the menu to work in opera 4.2 or bolt. I just seen a drop down arrow at the bottom of the screen but no options. Phone is hit and miss on some text but I can usually retrieve them 5 minutes later. Thinking that is a boost problem though as my crappy motorola from boost did it as well. Thinking about going to opera 5 but I'm sure it will have the same menu issue. Also there was a guy on here I read awhile back that deleted the SB his 8350i didn't need and said it was running much faster.... looking for a list of books if he is kind enough to tell. Thanks for all the awesome work!
    Search for a Visible Menus theme. Installing one will allow you to see the menu when using Opera.
    09-21-09 12:17 PM
1,439 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD