03-27-12 09:45 PM
1,439 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    I also noticed 20 books were installed. Should it be 23???
    08-21-09 04:47 PM
    i see u boosted a zip file to get the correct service books but i cant open this file and when i try to download opera mini that wont download either what am i doing wrong
    08-21-09 10:22 PM
    i see u boosted a zip file to get the correct service books but i cant open this file and when i try to download opera mini that wont download either what am i doing wrong
    You don't open the file, you right click it and click "extract all files" if you don't see that option then you need to google WinRar, this is a program that's use to extract files, it is pay program but you could just use the free trial offer.

Once you have your bb's browser working then you can go directly to opera mini web page to download the app using your phone.
    08-22-09 12:06 AM
    I also noticed 20 books were installed. Should it be 23???
    Are you on the boostmobile 50 bucks ulimitted plan? sounds like there's no data plan. Also try this...

press ALT+Shift+H, APP Version should read 4.6.1.204(316) if not, it needs to be updated.
    08-22-09 12:19 AM
    piloso,

hi (again) i see u responded back to my post thank u so much cause im lost as **** i just got this fone and i have the boost sims as we all do and when i found this site it took me to the first page up here with the smart dialing and stuff at first i could receive text but i couldnt respond now some how i dont even have a texting feature. that is y i asked about the zip file cause from my understanding u can download service books and basically that will help u get all the programs u need and to get ur text messages and internet and other things working i dont mean to sound slow but with this situation u might have to treat me like a preschooler im sorry to bother you but i really need help i will really really appreciate it!!

thank u
    08-22-09 12:35 AM
    First of all here's another thankful and happy Boostberry user, I follow your isntructions and my BB is up and running great. my question is that I had my SIM card in my previous phone (i580) and the people from Boost sent me instructions for fully re-setting the phone and from there the main screen turned to boost. My BB is still showing Nextel when starting up and after, is that's just how it or is there a how to on changing that?

thx
    08-22-09 12:40 AM
    Are you on the boostmobile 50 bucks ulimitted plan? sounds like there's no data plan. Also try this...

press ALT+Shift+H, APP Version should read 4.6.1.204(316) if not, it needs to be updated.
    Yes im on the unlimited 50 dollar plan
    08-22-09 12:55 AM
    i cant get my BB browser to work it keeps asking for my WI-FI connection went a started the steps to use it with boost went i got to this step i accidently erase everything "i) If there is anything left besides something that mentions TCP/IP or Browser, delete those also " i have the back-up of the original service book i put it back and started from the beginning and still not working asking me for the WI-FI conec. i install opera mini and it work the only thing i can not do there is watch youtube videos.......its the a way to get BB browser working again thanks in advanced for your help !!!
    08-22-09 09:04 AM
    Great post!
    08-22-09 09:12 AM
    i cant get my BB browser to work it keeps asking for my WI-FI connection went a started the steps to use it with boost went i got to this step i accidently erase everything "i) If there is anything left besides something that mentions TCP/IP or Browser, delete those also " i have the back-up of the original service book i put it back and started from the beginning and still not working asking me for the WI-FI conec. i install opera mini and it work the only thing i can not do there is watch youtube videos.......its the a way to get BB browser working again thanks in advanced for your help !!!
    Try erasing "all" your service books and reinstalling them back again.
    08-22-09 10:33 AM
    Try erasing "all" your service books and reinstalling them back again.
    y try this and now i cant not receive MMS i can send but not recieve.....
    08-22-09 11:00 AM
    y try this and now i cant not receive MMS i can send but not recieve.....
    well i try erase everything and re-install the service book the one provided here and now i can only make call and use the two way radio i dont even have the MMS option no more i really need some help i think i mess this phone up and i just got it a week ago !
    Last edited by dbabyq; 08-22-09 at 03:10 PM.
    08-22-09 03:07 PM
    well i try erase everything and re-install the service book the one provided here and now i can only make call and use the two way radio i dont even have the MMS option no more i really need some help i think i mess this phone up and i just got it a week ago !
    u didnt mess it up... in the service books u wasnt supposed 2 delete the first 2... just everything after... do a master reset, load up the desktop manager & load combined3 into your phone. go to service books hit alt. SBEB then go to host route & register. it should come back...
    08-22-09 04:01 PM

check your private messages.
    08-22-09 04:47 PM
    Thank You So Very Much!!! You Are The King Of Phone Hacks!!!!
    08-23-09 01:02 AM
    check your private messages.
    Thanks for all your help guys i had to downgrade my OS and them upgrade to the latest one i them install the combined3 service book and all is well now MMS and browser are working great thanks again for all your help
    08-24-09 11:50 AM
    Ive tried to update to the 204 OS but i keep getting this message

" You cannot update your software using this system as your device is currently activated on blackberry Enterprise Server or BlackBerry Proffessional Software. Please contact you administrator for updatges. Or check for udates from your carrier service provider."

any body knows how to fix this?

I still cant send out a first text. I can only reply.
    08-24-09 05:25 PM
    amysharren, rocks! My boostberry works great. Very happy with it all.
    08-24-09 08:53 PM
    Hi,
    is this going to work with Bold?
    I have Unlocked At&T one and I'm using now opera with the WAP service from my Service provider in Kuwait (WATANIYA), but not the 3G.
    any suggestion for help
    K-bond007
    08-25-09 04:48 AM
    nope sorry only the 8350i
    08-25-09 04:49 AM
    [QUOTE=scoukjr;3429603]probably a dunb question but do you do this witht he boost mobile sim card installed on the phone or does it matter. Only cause after doing all the steps when i go to options advanced options host ruoting there is no bbmenu there. I am trying to do this without aa sim int here already so wasnt to know if this may be the issue. if not can someone help me. thanks[/QUOTE

The sim card must be in first.
    08-25-09 02:19 PM
    First of all here's another thankful and happy Boostberry user, I follow your isntructions and my BB is up and running great. my question is that I had my SIM card in my previous phone (i580) and the people from Boost sent me instructions for fully re-setting the phone and from there the main screen turned to boost. My BB is still showing Nextel when starting up and after, is that's just how it is or is there a how to on changing that?

thx
    08-25-09 03:54 PM
    im doin this everything went fine untill this part
    (Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table -> BB Menu key -> Register) that option wasnt in there it said no entries ne ideas
    08-25-09 08:27 PM
    im doin this everything went fine untill this part
    (Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table -> BB Menu key -> Register) that option wasnt in there it said no entries ne ideas
    You missed something. Your service books are not loaded correctly. Do the procedure again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 08:35 PM
    Dumb question,would this work on the Telus network, there must be away I think.
    I tried and it did not work for me.
    In the
    "Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table -> BB Menu key -> Register"
    I didnt have "Host Routing Table"
    Mine was empty.
    Anyone with Telus get this to work?
    Thanks
    08-26-09 02:16 PM
1,439 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD