03-27-12 10:45 PM
1,439 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    will someone please email me the books or a link, thanks
    07-30-09 11:53 AM
    for 8330, thanks
    07-30-09 11:54 AM
    sorry they only have them for the 8350.... you cant use the 8330 on the iden network.... boost is prepay nextel, not sprint sorry
    07-30-09 12:00 PM
    I have my boostberry all set up but I have one question. I am using shangmail to push my emails through, but it currently does not support "yahoo.com" email addresses. Does anyone know of a way to get my yahoo account pushed through?
    07-30-09 12:09 PM
    This how-to as well as these SBs are geared towards the 8350i. I don't really know anything a.b the other BB models. However, there are how-tos on HoFo more specific to the other models so I think you should be able to find what you're looking for here:
    Thank you very much Amy! I just bought an 8350i from ebay last night, so I'll be working on that one this weekend. In the meantime, hopefully I can try a different set of service books to get the 7520 working fully. Thanks again!
    07-30-09 12:12 PM
    All 3 should work. especially gmaps and bb maps

Make sure u have
    "GPS Data Source" on "Device GPS"
    "GPS Services" on "Location On"
    What about privacy settings? I downloaded nav4all and life in pocket and nothing. this always has to do with satellites issues.
    07-30-09 02:00 PM
    I have my boostberry all set up but I have one question. I am using shangmail to push my emails through, but it currently does not support "yahoo.com" email addresses. Does anyone know of a way to get my yahoo account pushed through?
    Im not sure if it works with yahoo but you can try to set up a gmail account go to settings and you can add accounts you own to gmail and have gmail pull the mails from that account again I havent tried this with yahoo but it works for me with my other accounts ie comcast and private work account

Update I just tried this with a yahoo account you must be a yahoo plus member for it to work sorry
    Last edited by MuDDuQ; 07-30-09 at 02:20 PM.
    07-30-09 02:15 PM
    and they said in the first week of dec black berry users can start calling to upgrade there service plan to the boostmobile blackberry plan ..

second or third week the offical black berry for boost mobile comes out .. so were getting close

still 5 mts away
    07-30-09 04:18 PM
    and i bet the price wont be $50 a month
    07-30-09 05:04 PM
    Okay, I thought I had everything figured out and was getting ready to port my number but in my last discussion with NEXTEL they gave me what I wanted and a fair price. So... Going to register my Blackberry with NEXTEL so I could get SB's I found out my phone was linked to the company I work for. Being I got it from an old boss I called my tech support only to find it is our companies policy to not release phones, even to CEO's. So now I can't use NEXTEL and I have to turn the Blackberry back in, which brings my question. If I get another Blackberry and it has been locked or reported stolen this doesn't matter because I will be using Boost correct?? I could theoretically use this Blackberry if I didn't have to turn it in to my company? I just don't want to buy a secondary Blackberry and it not work because it's associated with someone else. And if this is the case, is it because we put the SB's on the Blackberry ourselves? I want to make sure I understand this stuff and not just doing it. Just looking for clarification. Thanks.
    07-30-09 07:47 PM
    Dear,
    Amysharren.......

ok so i just got my 8350i. My sim is originally from boost. I was in the process of going through the steps when my BB stoped working and the light just blinked red.

I did more research how to fix it, it tok me forever to finally get it to turn back on. Im fed up, lol. I found a store that says that they will do it for $45. But after reading all the threads i realized that your an expert. So i guess my question is...

Can I just send you my phone along with $50 so you can properly do it all for me? haha.
    07-31-09 04:25 AM
    hey BIGHAWAII...give me the 50.oo and will do it for you....i can walk you thru the phone
    07-31-09 04:55 PM
    what a great site
    07-31-09 05:39 PM
    I Need Help With Myblackberry I Have Boost And I Wanna B Able To Make Calls And Text But It Doesnt Work.. I Can Only Do Direct Talk And Recieve Calls Why?? Can Sum 1 Plz Help Me Out Thx...
    08-01-09 12:38 AM
    I Need Help With Myblackberry I Have Boost And I Wanna B Able To Make Calls And Text But It Doesnt Work.. I Can Only Do Direct Talk And Recieve Calls Why?? Can Sum 1 Plz Help Me Out Thx...
    As far as making calls, did you change the Smart Dialing option to country "Unknown?"
    08-01-09 02:29 AM
    Just making sure I'm understanding correctly: I have an 8330 through Verizon, contract is up this month and I'd REALLY love to get the Boost $50/unlimited! But if I read the posts here correctly, 8330 isn't supported, is that right?
    08-01-09 07:23 PM
    Just making sure I'm understanding correctly: I have an 8330 through Verizon, contract is up this month and I'd REALLY love to get the Boost $50/unlimited! But if I read the posts here correctly, 8330 isn't supported, is that right?
    That is correct you can only use a iden BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 08:27 PM
    first thanks for the great write up I followed your instructions and everything works great web mms but if i power off the phone and turn it back on the service books dissapear and the browser reverts back to hot spot and the other web browser is gone thanks in advance.
    08-01-09 08:30 PM
    Also has anyone else had problems posting to crackberry using the browser. So far I'm able to post using Opera. Also is there any truth to the december offering of BB service from boost. I sent a email to the VP of sprint sometime back and the rep who contacted me back said it is something they will consider but it will take some time ( never )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 08:32 PM
    yes i fixed it so now i can make calls... the only thing i need now is how do i get my text msgs to work and my web??? plz help asap....
    08-01-09 10:19 PM
    How do i get me MEP code for free??? where do i find the MEP code??? can anybody help me plz...
    08-02-09 01:07 AM
    hi amy i followed your instructions on making boostbbery work except when i went to changed my phone on boost mobile.com they wouldnt let me so i cant send mms any sugetions on what to do
    08-02-09 10:24 AM
    How do i get me MEP code for free??? where do i find the MEP code??? can anybody help me plz...
    no one has unlocked a 8350i yet, so no one has the codes..... service books for boost is the only way as of now.
    08-02-09 10:30 AM
    You don't open it, you right click it and then you click on extract all files, so you enable the file to transfer it to your phone using your Desktop Manager.

If you don't see the extract all files option then you have to google "WinRar" program and install it in your computer, it is a pay program but you can use the free trial just for this matter.
    Thanks a lot,i did it and it worked.now i am trying to get the internet with this site shangmail,but i can't find the right way to do it.can you,please help with this?thanks again.
    08-02-09 03:53 PM
    Thanks a lot,i did it and it worked.now i am trying to get the internet with this site shangmail,but i can't find the right way to do it.can you,please help with this?thanks again.
    check your private messages.
    08-02-09 04:38 PM
1,439 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD