You Can Use Pmessenger On Your BB On Boost Mobile 8350i Now. http://pmessenger.net/bb (Through Yur BB Browser)

I Been Seeing Alot Of Peeps Like Myself That Want Their Own BBM On The Boost 8350i. PMessenger Does The Same Thing. Gives U A PMID Instead of Blackberrys PIN. I Tested It Out With My IPOD Touch 2G & Was Able 2 Add & Sent Messages To My Blackberry. It Works Fine & Im On The Boost Network. I Also Sent The App To A Friend On Nextel/Sprint Network, Who Also Has The 8350i & It Also Worked. He Sent Me A Request But I Didnt Recieve It. But Wen I Added His PMID It Worked Fine & Added Him. I Messaged Back & Forth Wit No Probs. Sent To A Friend On Boost With The 8350i But Runnign OS 4.6 & It Didnt Go Through. It Kept Saying Pending & He Also Added Me.. Im Wondering If It Actually Does Work With Boost To Boost Though. The Friend I Sent On Nextel Has 5.0 OS & So Do I & Ipod/Iphone Works. Can Anyone On Boost C If This Is Working.

Add Me: PMID 4034632E

Post Your PMID Ina Reply.
    Last edited by murderousone; 09-14-10 at 03:35 PM.
    09-14-10 02:45 PM
    Ok DL'ed just to give a shot..The look is not so great. There are other IM apps out there like BBM that have a much better look. PingChat! 2.0 - Instant messaging used by millions. looks better and it is cross platform also. Just my opnion
    Last edited by crump84; 09-14-10 at 05:47 PM.
    09-14-10 04:53 PM
    Ok DL'ed just to give a shot..The look is not so great. There are other IM apps out there like BBM that have a much better look. PingChat! 2.0 - Instant messaging used by millions. looks better and it is cross platform also. Just my opnion
    Yea I Would Say So Also.. Its PRetty Fast But Has No Pic Uploading Or Media Uploads.. But All These Features Are Available On The Andriod & The Iphone App. I Guess Its Still iN Beta For The Berry's Like Always. Supposedly Those Features Will B Added...
    Last edited by murderousone; 09-14-10 at 08:19 PM.
    09-14-10 08:06 PM
    What's up murderousone I just added you and says pending for the last 2 hours.. I'm in california I added u like 8 am, also added another friend with a different model of bb and says pending.. I have bb 8350i with boostmobile OS 5..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 12:25 PM
    I tried with an iPod it worked but yours and my friend are still pending

09-19-10 02:00 PM
    downloaded it to my boostberry 8350i with 4.6 still on it. seems ok but i get pending alot when i send request and nuttin else.

i sent one to u muderousone. if anything try to add me: 402A782F

i also noticed that there might be a lil bug in it on the fact that a friend of mine has it on her iphone and when she writes to me it shows that im online when im offine and im offline when im online. does that happen to any of u?
    09-25-10 11:42 AM
    Well here's my pmid: 402ADBEB, i added you also murderousone, i am from cali!!!!!!!
    12-05-10 01:11 AM
    Ok this is the problem I have ping doesn't work with my 8330. And the other one says I am missing net_rim_bbapi-messagelist

12-08-10 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD