Hey all

I've just bought my 9700 a week ago and I've noticed that it deletes some of my BBM contacts. I'm sure though I wasn't deleted by them .

Here's what happens, when I send a message to one of my contacts, I get a message saying that ''this contact is no longer on your list, would you like to re-invite or delete? I re-invite of course.

After a while, I send a message to another contact on my list and the same ''message'' appears. I can see all my contacts but some can't see me as if I deleted them from my list. This happens over and over and I keep re-inviting

Any Ideas what the problem might be? OR How to solve this ? because they think I deleted them from my BBM list, but in fact they are there!

Thanx
    08-10-10 12:39 PM
    Maybe it's a BBM error, have you tried deleting BBM & reloading it? I've never heard of that happening so that's just a guess. If a battery pull hasn't helped then maybe deleting & reloading will. Good Luck.
    08-10-10 12:52 PM
    I did delete the BBM and download it again ( 5.0.0.57 ) . . Battery Pulls did not help either
    08-10-10 12:59 PM
    Mine never deleted my contacts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 05:01 PM
    anyway guys .. thanx for the replies

I shall tale it back for repair or replacement
    08-11-10 03:25 AM
    Tried the newer version of BBM? (5.0.1.38)?
    08-11-10 03:44 AM
    No, I didn't. I'll give it a try before taking it back

Thanx
    08-11-10 04:53 AM
    Tried the new BBM and still the same issue :'(. I'll take it back now

wish me luck
    08-13-10 08:18 AM
    Hmm, that's reallly strange. Good luck guy, let us know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD