i have a rogers wireless bold 9000 working on att. i have internet, mms, and data working but i am on a generic data plan instead of the bb plan. when i go to my "enterprise activation" under settings>advanced options, everything is empty other than my PIN number. i do have a PIN, and i do have a working bbm icon in my phone. the only problem is, it doesnt connect to bbm (which is normal if you are not under a bb data plan from what i found online). ive found online that people have bbm working over wifi while having their mobile network options turned off. i was wondering if there is a way to get my bbm working through wifi since i already have a PIN without the bb plan. if you have any insight you can give, it would be greatly appreciated thanks
    01-31-10 06:03 PM
    It will only work over wifi if you have either a bis or bes data option on your account. All blackberries have a pin, it is its personal identification number. You'll have to change your data option to a bis or bes option in order to be able to use bbm and receive push-emails

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 06:55 PM
    ok thanks a lot. i wasnt sure if you only received a pin upon an activation of bis or bes, which made me believe man had been activated previously. thanks!
    01-31-10 07:11 PM
    Unles you are using a company-provided phone on an Enterprise, you will want a BIS plan, not a BES plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 07:22 PM
    i contact vodafone they said that your PIN is locked, due to that unable to use BIS plan in 9810, contact bbservice.... bb service said that hey do have unlock pin software from ! carrier to other in india and this is mfg in hangery in 2012 with TELUS screen is coming.... i have nothing to d with enterprise server, just t use gmail id and BIS plan .... where do i contact for unlocking PIN ....help
    01-04-15 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD