Hi All,
    I used to be able to view attachments such as xls, doc and pdf files with no issues on my Blackberry. In the last few days I seem to be unable to view them I just get the screen with the little timer icon to the right of the file name as if it is going through the motions of opening the file but it never seems to open it no matter how long I wait - they are not big files either by any stretch of the imagination. I can, however, choose to download the files and then open and view them no problem - strange. I obviously don't want to download and save every attachment to every email I receive and then have to go to the trouble of deleting them all again!
    Any ideas what could be causing this as it used to work fine up to a few days ago?!
    Thanks in advance for your assistance.
    Garry
    03-05-12 04:36 AM
    Tried a battery pull?
    garryhealy likes this.
    03-05-12 02:01 PM
    Hi there, Yes I tried a battery pull on more than one occasion. I even took the battery out of the phone on Sat night when I was going to bed and left it out till Sunday morning - still no joy...............then wouldn't you know it, this morning, just as mysteriously as it vanished my phone got the ability to view attachements back again..... very strange!! Now working perfectly - fingers crossed it stays that way
    03-06-12 05:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD