Hoping someone can help

Up till a few days ago I had no problems using You Tube. Now it won't work anymore....so so frustrating!!!

Everytime I try to watch a video on you tube, it says "loading....." then I get a screen pop up saying "Error occurred while attemping to play media player"

Anyone have this happen or have fixes for it?
    08-22-10 09:33 AM
    I'm guessing that you are using your BB Browser to go to m.youtube.com and finding your videos that way (the proper way to view YouTube)... you might want to open your Browser again, go into Options, then Cache Operations and clear everything... then exit your browser... go back in and try it again.

If that does not work, it might be time to do a battery pull: Leave your device ON, pull the battery out for 20 seconds, then put it back in and wait for your device to boot up.
    08-22-10 10:47 AM
    Hi Fatboy

I have a couple of questions; When you say go into your Cache Operations and clear everything, why does the Pushed Content come up with a prompt asking me if I'm sure that I want to delete the pushed content ? It doesn't for Content Cache and Cookie Cache.
    My other question is (please excuse my ignorance again) What's the difference between turning off the device and pulling the battery compared to leaving it on and pulling the battery - does it matter?

Bonnie
    08-22-10 04:10 PM
    Hi Fatboy

I have a couple of questions; When you say go into your Cache Operations and clear everything, why does the Pushed Content come up with a prompt asking me if I'm sure that I want to delete the pushed content ? It doesn't for Content Cache and Cookie Cache.
    My other question is (please excuse my ignorance again) What's the difference between turning off the device and pulling the battery compared to leaving it on and pulling the battery - does it matter?

Bonnie
    The pushed content is basically saved or buffered requests to make web pages load a bit faster that are frequently used. It's fine to clear those out.

Also, I usually turn my blackberry off before pulling the battery. It prevents me from getting a corrupt incoming e-mail. It has happened before to me, but that's just me lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 08:18 PM
    Hey thanks !

It's good to know I can clear the Pushed Cache too and also a relief to know about the battery pulls, which I've always done with my BB turned off first.

Thanks again

Bonnie
    08-23-10 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD