i just noticed that my bold 9900 bbm send blurry pictures, but when i use whatsapp they are fine and clear. im using the latest updates for bbm and OS 7.1; Any idea why or how to fix it? Appreciate all the help, Thank you!
    05-12-12 01:46 PM
    Probably the settings from bb because when u take a picture it's size about 1 mb and when u send it its about 20 kb

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-12-12 02:00 PM
    Probably the settings from bb because when u take a picture it's size about 1 mb and when u send it its about 20 kb

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    there is not much in bbm setting so i cant really figure it out. whatsapp works fine
    05-12-12 02:04 PM
    i just noticed that my bold 9900 bbm send blurry pictures, but when i use whatsapp they are fine and clear. im using the latest updates for bbm and OS 7.1; Any idea why or how to fix it? Appreciate all the help, Thank you!
    Once the people you sent photos to receive them they can press menu and select "request higher quality picture". Once they do that you will be prompted to approve the transfer.

Picture files sizes have increased with newer blackberrys, my 9900 saves them as 1.6mb so this system conserves your and your friend's data plan.
    05-12-12 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD