if i clicked ignore all future invitations from a certain person on BBM, what will it show to them? Will they know? Will it just automatically deny their request or will it stay in their pending requests?
    02-10-10 07:52 PM
    I believe, and I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, that they send a request but
    it just won't go through. The request will just sit in their pending and they won't
    even know whether you've gotten it or not.
    afzalshaik likes this.
    02-10-10 07:59 PM
    Add me @ 214E38F3 and I'll reject you lol. Just say in the message that you're wanting to be rejected.

Experiments at their finest haha.
    02-10-10 08:39 PM
    ppl i ahev a quistion man i am geting f*cked

a girl is sending me bbm emails true my email like evan if u deleted me en bloked me still i can send u enoying msg they will come rigt in the place wher u get ur emails and its so enyoing she wont stop main
    plz guys wat can i do ab0ut it ?????????

plz help
    thx
    05-05-10 08:14 AM
    plz send me msg thx man
    05-05-10 08:16 AM
    ppl i ahev a quistion man i am geting f*cked

a girl is sending me bbm emails true my email like evan if u deleted me en bloked me still i can send u enoying msg they will come rigt in the place wher u get ur emails and its so enyoing she wont stop main
    plz guys wat can i do ab0ut it ?????????

plz help
    thx
    Can you please be more explicit? i cannot understand what you're trying to say.
    05-05-10 08:17 AM
    Can you please be more explicit? i cannot understand what you're trying to say.
    LOL

yeah...no idea what (s)he said either.
    05-05-10 02:18 PM
    He is receiving PIN messages after he blocked someone from BBM and yes you can block those messages also.
    05-05-10 02:23 PM
    Option>security option>firewall you can block from here and also you can except from certian contacts.
    05-05-10 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD