I am using a Curve 3G with Sprint and after every reboot I have to manually set my wallpaper again. I have searched the web and cannot find a solution. It started doing this today. Any ideas?
    12-18-11 04:36 PM
    Make sure the wallpaper you want to use is in device memory and not on your media card.
    12-20-11 09:42 AM
    Make sure the wallpaper you want to use is in device memory and not on your media card.
    How do I move it to device memory on OS 6.x? The device memory does not show up as a removable drive. Only the SD card shows up on the desktop as a removable drive.
    12-20-11 04:26 PM
    1. Go into your Media folder.
    2. Menu>Explore>Media Card>BlackBerry>pictures and then cut/copy your wallpaper
    3. Hit the back key until you get to the File Folders screen. Then paste your wallpaper into Device>Home>User>Pictures, and set this moved/copied image as your wallpaper.

Hope this helps. I really don't know if media card vs. device memory is the problem.
    12-20-11 06:04 PM
    3. Hit the back key until you get to the File Folders screen. Then paste your wallpaper into Device>Home>User>Pictures, and set this moved/copied image as your wallpaper.

Hope this helps. I really don't know if media card vs. device memory is the problem.

It was the problem with me. As your device boots up it looks to device memory way before the SD card comes into the picture. If it doesn't "see" the pic you chose for your background as it POSTs, the default background will load.
    12-21-11 11:28 AM
    For some strange and odd reason BB for the last two days has not defaulted the wallpaper on reboot. It may do it again, and in that case I should follow this advice.
    12-22-11 05:12 AM

A feature I did not know about. Thanks.. Bye the way for the last 2 days BB has worked fine, but it may do it again. In that event I will try this. Hey can I load device memory on the desktop when I connect? I think I can only load the SD card.
    12-22-11 05:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD