Hi,

I checked the latest Twitter native apps from BlackBerry vs UberSocial and still decided to go back to UberSocial because when I'm at places without signal, the native Twitter simply display "No Network Connection" and a Close button but with UberSocial I hit the "There is no network coverage right now" error message and still be able to read through the timelines loaded earlier.

Is it the way the native Twiiter apps behave or is there way to tune it so that I can still read my earlier timelines?
    11-02-11 10:28 AM
    I use primarily ubersocial but I do have T4BB installed because it has push notifications so I know when I get a mention / retweet right away. But I'll open it up in ubersocial. I like the way it brings you to your last read tweet. If T4BB had that I'd drop ubersocial because I like the interface and menus much more Ubersocial seems cluttered to me and its ability to open at the last read post is the only thing that keeps it installed on my bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    henghs likes this.
    11-02-11 09:09 PM
    I agree with you that the T4BB interface is clean and nice to look at compared to UberSocial.

And the push notification is also a good feature since you don't need to have the application loaded in the background in order to have the notification sent in.

My wish list for updated T4BB is (1) ability to go to last read post (2) automatically filter and display the @following names as we try to key the twiiter name, (3) ability to refer to timeline even at places without signal when we launch the application.

If these 3 options are available I will use T4BB as my one and only BB twitter client.
    11-03-11 01:31 AM
    Well since you got T4BB 2.1 that means your in Beta Zone so why don't you post some feedback or requests for the app there. And tell them how you feel in the survey they going to ask you to take soon also. It will make more sense to do it there than on this forum. It is what they have the Beta Zone for after all.

There's nothing wrong with your post. I'm not mad at you

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-04-11 12:38 AM
    does anyone know out of the two, which one uses more battery power???
    11-21-11 04:38 PM
    I prefer the Official BlackBerry One.
    I really dislike how messy UberSocials UI Feels and looks.
    Its hard to explain, to me it looks very loose and flimsy lol
    11-24-11 02:35 PM
    Well since you got T4BB 2.1 that means your in Beta Zone so why don't you post some feedback or requests for the app there. And tell them how you feel in the survey they going to ask you to take soon also. It will make more sense to do it there than on this forum. It is what they have the Beta Zone for after all.

There's nothing wrong with your post. I'm not mad at you

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    I did just that today when an email came out saying there was a new survey available about the latest beta of T4BB. I suggest everyone else do the same so we can get this feature in one of the next updates.
    11-24-11 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD