This is driving me crazy. Every trip I make via BB Travel exports to the calendar in the wrong time zone. I am UK based, my phone is set to GMT, as is Blackberry Travel. I'm not crossing any timezones with my domestic trips and yet every time it syncs to my calendar it puts the trips 5 hours ahead.

Can anyone help?
    08-24-11 11:26 AM
    On my Blackberry it exports to the wrong calendar. As a result it does not sync to my calendar in Outlook.

Anyone have suggestions?
    09-09-11 10:49 PM
    Am i really the only person in the world with this prob? Anyone out there had this issue? pleeeeeease?
    09-30-11 08:59 AM
    Hi,

Did you find a solution your problem?
    I got the same issue where BB Travel export the wrong timezone to the calendar.
    10-20-11 10:00 AM
    I've had the same problem with Blackberry Travel, but only with some transportation providers. With Lufthansa and Air France it worked fine but with SNCF (French Railway) the time zone is usually GMT-6 or GMT-1...but France is GMT+1.

I tried to find the source of the problem and I think than in my case (it may be different for you) it is because SNCF incorrectly provides the city (and most importantly the country) of origin and destination. Manually inputing it seems to fix the problem (but I am not sure yet, I am awaiting my next reservation to make sure)

Hope it helps!
    10-22-11 10:09 AM
    Hi
    I am having exactly the same problem, sometimes 1 hour different, sometimes 6 hours usually limked to automatic entries from hotel and uk train operator!
    Very frustrating.
    Anybody with a solution?
    11-01-11 08:50 AM
    Hi everybody,

I have exactly the same problem. When travelling with Deutsche Bahn I always get 1 hour difference in my outlook calendar.

Still nobody an idea how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Wilco
    11-29-11 06:05 AM
    I don't know if this fix will work for you, but I have had similar problems with domestic trips in the summer - it insists the time is GMT when in fact it should be BST, so it's off by one hour.

I logged into https://travel.blackberry.com opened the trip and edited the entry - for some reason it did not have the country listed. When I put United Kingdom into the relevant boxes, everything updated and all the times were correct. I've not been able to find a way to do this from within the app though A troublesome workaround, but it worked for me, maybe by including the country / state via the website it will fix your problems? There's also a "profile" page to set your home location... Good luck!
    07-06-12 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD