Really like the idea of this app but it is currently unusable for me due to a very serious problem with the app.
    When I import or add trips manually, it changes the return journey on public transport for another time zone! The outward journey is fine but for the return journey it changes the timezone and then places the amended time on the calendar. Therefore a journey which returns at 21:20 is recorded in the app and on the calendar as 03:20 the next day!
    No matter what I do the same thing happens.
    I have also had multiple times added to the calendar, LinkedIn contacts is flawed as ones in the city I am visiting don't show up but one over 100 miles away shows up as 'local'.
    Basically, great potential but at the moment, seriously flawed and unusable!
    Hope RIM fix it ASAP!
    02-27-11 12:20 PM
    Same thing here...

I have a flight:
    Departing from MCO, Orlando FL at 15:20 PM
    Arriving to ECP, Panama City FL at 15:30 PM

The duration of the flight is 1hr10min and the time zone difference between the two locations is 1 hour.

However, for some reason when Blackberry Travel exports this to the calendar, it shows that the duration is only 10 minutes...

I think Blackberry Travel itself works fine but once it exports the info to calendar there is some issue with handling the different time zones.
    03-01-11 07:51 PM
    Glad i read this. I have been using this app heavily for the last couple days as I have been on the road but I have not chagned time zones yet. Thanks for the update on the issue.
    03-02-11 07:38 AM
    Anybody know if there has been a fix for this issue as i'm having same problem
    11-01-11 08:45 AM
    I don't know if this fix will work for you, but I have had similar problems with domestic trips in the summer - it insists the time is GMT when in fact it should be BST, so it's off by one hour.

I logged into https://travel.blackberry.com opened the trip and edited the entry - for some reason it did not have the country listed. When I put United Kingdom into the relevant boxes, everything updated and all the times were correct. I've not been able to find a way to do this from within the app though A troublesome workaround, but it worked for me, maybe by including the country / state via the website it will fix your problems? Good luck!
    07-06-12 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD