Hey everyone.

After upgrading to the new version of BB Traffic, I can no longer use the volume/mute buttons to skip tracks in the Media Player when both apps are running at the same time. My voice guidance is turned off. When I press the volume keys, I can hear the voice of the voice guidance in the Traffic app adjusting the volume (it says '8', '9', etc).

Is anyone else having this issue or know a solution the problem??

Thanks.
    01-18-12 04:08 PM
    I was able to duplicate this bug too, so it's not just you. This behavior (i.e. BB Traffic getting priority) would make sense if one chose to keep voice guidance on, but when it's turned off, I see no reason why the controls shouldn't revert back to the Media Player.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a fix to it though. Maybe if the BB Traffic team learns about this bug, they can fix it or explain their reasoning in keep it this way.
    quik4life likes this.
    01-18-12 07:14 PM
    I was able to duplicate this bug too, so it's not just you. This behavior (i.e. BB Traffic getting priority) would make sense if one chose to keep voice guidance on, but when it's turned off, I see no reason why the controls shouldn't revert back to the Media Player.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a fix to it though. Maybe if the BB Traffic team learns about this bug, they can fix it or explain their reasoning in keep it this way.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one.

I emailed cs@dash.net and let them know. I need this feature back!! haha.
    01-19-12 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD