Can someone post here or PM me OTA link?

Thanks...
    08-19-10 03:10 AM
    App World gots it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 09:16 PM
    Yeah... and AT&T is blocking its customers from getting it. There's got to be a class action law suit in that somehow...

Does anyone know of files posted elsewhere for OTA or DM install?

Thanks.
    08-25-10 11:09 AM
    Yeah... and AT&T is blocking its customers from getting it. There's got to be a class action law suit in that somehow...

Does anyone know of files posted elsewhere for OTA or DM install?

Thanks.
    You'd sue to get access to a public beta of Traffic? Wow...

I just downloaded and installed via App World just fine. So I'd say no, AT&T is NOT blocking its customers. Now I can remove it because it's rather pointless when I commute via train...
    Last edited by hytran; 08-25-10 at 11:25 AM.
    08-25-10 11:23 AM
    You'd sue to get access to a public beta of Traffic? Wow...

I just downloaded and installed via App World just fine. So I'd say no, AT&T is NOT blocking its customers. Now I can remove it because it's rather pointless when I commute via train...
    No... I'd be tempted to sue because AT&T blocks (or attempts) to block customers from using certain free apps in order to try to force their own apps on me. (Ex: BBmaps vs. AT&T Navigator)

Since the beta page for BlackBerry Traffic indicates "all devices are supported" the message in the attached screen shot lead me to believe that my carrier, AT&T, is the culprit here.

If anyone on the 9800 on AT&T has been successful in installing this app (via appworld or otherwise), please advise. Thanks.
    08-25-10 12:23 PM
    Blackberry Traffic is still not OS6 compatible, that's the reason, ti works perfectly with my 9700 on OS5
    08-25-10 01:14 PM
    Thanks!
    It seems the BlackBerry Traffic beta page was not updated based on the release of the 9800.
    My apologies to the AT&T communist regime (for hastily blaming them).
    08-25-10 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD