so i bought this torch 9800(new and unlocked) out of the U.S.(never used the phone in the u.s) I'm currently in the UK. I activated the phone with vodafone, did a transfer from my bold 9700 and my bbm contacts outside appear blurry in my contact list and they receive my msgs but i cant receive there's. and if i send a request to invite contact, its remains pending for weeks althought they have received. its been over a month now battling with this. I've tried everything in my knowledge. please help
    Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
    03-29-11 06:38 PM
    Did you do a device swap from an OS5 to OS6 device?

Almost always causes bad things to happen...
    03-29-11 06:41 PM
    I take it you did a local backup of your BBM contacts, if you still can, try to make a remote backup to one for your e-mail adresses on your old Blackberry and restore them on your new one.

And if that doesnt work either, start typing PINs manually. thats what i would do, because i dont know any other way :S.
    03-29-11 06:49 PM
    what OS are you running on the torch ?
    03-29-11 07:25 PM
    hi!!! I'm having the same problem, do you know how to repair that... I'm in Italy and I can't receive bbm messages from my country!!! only from my country!! I've try many things but I don't get a solution I will appreciate your help!

Thanks

VaAnd
    12-01-11 05:38 AM
    Hi!! I have the same problem!! have this problem been solved? If yes, please help me. I am really desperate now..
    It had been fine for a couple of months before. And starting from 3 days ago I can't receive BBM from my country but it works fine with BBM from UK..
    02-14-12 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD