I received an email from RIM an hour back to try out their new BB Radio with a keycode

here are some screenshots, nice app.

PS: If anyone has also received an invitation to this BETA, and is unable to paste the keycode in the application upon start up.

There is a trick to it, rather than pressing the menu button, then choosing paste (that would not work), simply press and hold the trackpad, you should now get the option to PASTE and it'll work

Here is a sneak peak at the application.

I will not be able to post download links due to the agreement of the Beta program with RIM and the fact that you need a keycode that is unique to your BB anyway.

03-04-11 03:14 PM
    This looks like a great "native" alternative to TuneIn.....Hope I get an invite....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 06:09 PM
    I don't know much about this? But is it live streaming of radio stations around the world?

03-04-11 09:32 PM
    I don't know much about this? But is it live streaming of radio stations around the world?

not around the world like TuneinRadio.......

Just diff channels according to the Genre.....

not as good as TunedIn but hey.......for a native app......not bad at all either
    ryshhh likes this.
    03-04-11 11:45 PM
    Any chance of extracting the cods and sharing the love? lol
    03-06-11 12:56 PM
    Any chance of extracting the cods and sharing the love? lol

If you teach me how to locate the BlackBerry Radio CODs and a lil step by step guide , I will be more than happy to do it
    03-06-11 01:54 PM
    looks cool. i hope i get a invite. i don't see it on my eligible list.
    03-06-11 10:01 PM
    looks cool. i hope i get a invite. i don't see it on my eligible list.

Make sure you have filled out all the sections in your profile, RIM needs to know everything about your lifestyl before they deem you eligible for a program for BETA testing.

After filling it out all the fields, you shall see it on the right when you login within a day or two.

03-07-11 10:37 AM
    QUOTE=Matrix Leader;6113594]Make sure you have filled out all the sections in your profile, RIM needs to know everything about your lifestyl before they deem you eligible for a program for BETA testing.

After filling it out all the fields, you shall see it on the right when you login within a day or two.
    [/QUOTE]

I'll have to double check my profile. I'm a perfect tester for the radio app considering I
    Use tunein daily.

03-07-11 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD