I have a question regarding my blackberry. I just got a new blackberry phone since mine was stolen and my e-mail account saved all my old bbm account friends. Now on the blackberry it says i have a 1 new bbm but i have none showing up on the bbm. How do i get rid of that? i check all messages and there's nothing saying i have a new BBM. It's weird. Can someone help me out?
    04-20-10 01:39 PM
    First thing I always try is a battery pull...reboot!!
    04-20-10 01:53 PM
    And if that doesn't work...

Did you ignore a request from someone recently? Or maybe even on the last phone? If you ignore a request and the ignored party sends you another request, it gets stored somewhere in BBM. Unfortunately I don't know where.

Last time I had this issue I'm almost positive it was a request from someone I ignored but could never find the message/invite. I just uninstalled/reinstalled BBM and it got rid of it.

But like Stevie said, first pull your battery (while the phone is on) leave it out for 30 seconds and put it back in.
    Last edited by KillYouWithMyMind; 04-20-10 at 02:02 PM.
    04-20-10 01:59 PM
    Moving to the Apps section where it will get more attention from the BBM gurus.
    04-20-10 02:19 PM
    Hi name is betty and i'm new at this, well I have a blackberry curve 8100 and i just bought a memory card to save all my pics that i have on the phone memory. when I connect my USB to the computer with my phone nothings comes out, its not even in my computer or the desktop. someone please help. thanks
    04-22-10 12:23 PM
    confused: Hi name is betty and i'm new at this, well I have a blackberry curve 8100 and i just bought a memory card to save all my pics that i have on the phone memory. when I connect my USB to the computer with my phone nothings comes out, its not even in my computer or the desktop. someone please help. thanks
    04-22-10 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD