Quick question. i just downloaded this app. Its pretty cool. when you backup your data, where does it go?? and do you think it goes to a secure place that can be trusted? i mean, I don't have any credit card numbers in my phone or anything, but stil personal memos and contacts.

does anybody else use this app?
    03-21-11 06:50 PM
    I personally use the app. I believe its goes to a server that RIM has set up. However I don't know how secure you data would be. But it would have to be decently secure to prevent negative publicity if something was ever to go wrong.
    03-21-11 07:06 PM
    Thanks. Do u use the lock feature? Does it always lock ur phone or do u only lock it if lost?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 07:22 PM
    Well the lock feature, all it really is, upon request from the Blackberry Protect website, you can request it to lock the phone, so the person that has your phone in their possession cannot access the info on it.

It will not automatically lock it
    03-21-11 08:12 PM
    Got it. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 08:18 PM
    Quick question. i just downloaded this app. Its pretty cool. when you backup your data, where does it go?? and do you think it goes to a secure place that can be trusted? i mean, I don't have any credit card numbers in my phone or anything, but stil personal memos and contacts.

does anybody else use this app?
    I believe it goes to the same place where all the messages on BBM, emails push, etc are stored or routed. I'm sure our personal data is encrypted once they arrive in that place.
    03-24-11 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD