All functions work great! Get it in App world.
    03-05-11 05:12 PM
    i agree. i started a thread within the general discussion forum.
    03-05-11 06:59 PM
    I downloaded it this morning as well. Seems like a very useful app. Sprint just started offering an app that does essentially the same thing, but it is only available if you subscribe to their TEP service, which I do not.
    03-05-11 07:32 PM
    My hubby was in the beta testing for this, he was very excited when I could download it this morning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 07:33 PM
    where is this app in app world?
    03-05-11 10:59 PM
    where is this app in app world?
    Just search for 'blackberry protect'
    03-05-11 11:13 PM
    Every feature worked fine last night. Today, however, I tried the loud alert and could not disable it. I tried the profiles, menus, etc. Finally, I had to power it off and on. Anyone else have this problem?
    03-08-11 05:43 PM
    Also, Sprint TEP looks like it only backs up Contacts while Blackberry Protect can back up calendar and other data.

I downloaded it this morning as well. Seems like a very useful app. Sprint just started offering an app that does essentially the same thing, but it is only available if you subscribe to their TEP service, which I do not.
    03-08-11 06:06 PM
    So, how exactly does this differ from something like Lookout Mobile Security? Just the ability to lock and wipe your device? Not that, that's a small thing...
    03-16-11 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD