After downloading the Blackberry Podcast App, I noticed that most of the major network/companies podcast are not preloading on the app. The app has an option to manually enter the missing podcast url. Im trying to find the best way to find CNN, and eson podcast url. Also, i was hoping that we can use this thread to post addition url's for various podcast sites.

Thanks,
    08-11-10 12:52 PM
    Here's a bunch for CNN: CNN.com - Podcasting

I found The Wall Street Journal has a good number as well: Podcasts - WSJ.com

I use Viigo for podcasts, so it was just a matter of copying and pasting the URL from the website to my viigo account on the PC.

I copied and pasted over all the podcast URLs from Viigo, to the BB Podcast app and that worked just great. The graphics and descriptions load right up. This seems like a really cool app.
    08-11-10 01:30 PM
    Any podcast that is on iTunes can be used with the BB Podcast app using an RSS feed.

Feed Flipper: Free iTunes Podcast to RSS Converter
    08-11-10 03:02 PM
    Radiolab - Makes science fun and fascinating.

The Bugle, Audio Newspaper for a Visual World - John Oliver (of The Daily Show) and Andy Zaltsman do a hilarious podcast Roundup of the day's news with a British slant.

Savage Love - The place to find out how normal you love life REALLY is!

One thing I have found out is when you are adding a podcast via URL, copy the link in but don't press the "Next" button. Hit the menu button and select "Find RSS Channel" instead. Best of luck!
    08-11-10 03:11 PM
    Some stock related stuff
    Cnbc fast money- CNBC's "Fast Money"
    Jim Cramers Mad Money- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER - Full Episode
    08-11-10 10:23 PM
    More of what I use:

AutoBlog: Autoblog

Freakonomics: Freakonomics Radio
    08-12-10 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD