I've recently downloaded the os6 for my bold 9700 and when in blackberry messenger, when trying to enlarge a person icon to view their picture it takes forever to load up and sometimes my phone freezes...is it just me or is anyone else have a problem with this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 02:10 PM
    the messenger is a littel bit "lazy" on scrolling over active conversations but no freeze here!

dont try to download the messenger once again! The messenger wilol then completly disapear.

trust me, ive done it...
    11-04-10 02:21 PM
    Haven't had that problem. Only issue with BBM is no cursor when scrolling through a conversation. Performance is super snappy, though.

For future reference, OS6 questions go in the OS6 sub forum.

11-04-10 03:46 PM
    Haven't had that problem. Only issue with BBM is no cursor when scrolling through a conversation. Performance is super snappy, though.

For future reference, OS6 questions go in the OS6 sub forum.

Having the cursor problem as well, happens with my SMS messages too.
    11-04-10 05:41 PM
    Having the same issue once in a while but not always....no clue why
    11-04-10 05:43 PM
    I have the same issues...... Freeze with contact profiles and I have to battery pull

11-04-10 10:35 PM
    Hi,

I have done a full back up before installing OS6 however my bbm contacts are not restoring (even though I can see them when I open the ipd with a converter). I am on BES. thanks for any tip to recover or recreate the db. thanks
    11-19-10 06:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD