Hey there, I have a quick question and have not found it on the site, unless I am not searching the correct phrase.

I was wondering, I use mac, is there a way to set up if you have a ATT.Blackberry.net email address, is there a way to set that up so if you get an email to that address it comes into your imail in box (if you create one for that emailP)? I tried it, but I wasn't sure what the settings would have to be, I use gmail and use the pop settings. I just wasn't sure if this is possible and if so, how I can go about finding out the info to put into my imail to create such an account. OR if you know of a thread that has this already, can you point me to it.

Thank you for your help!
    01-14-10 02:03 PM
    I don't get it, blackberry pushes email to the blackberry....what are you trying to accomplish?? To get email pushed from blackberry or forwarded from blackberry to an inbox?? not sure if I understand
    01-14-10 02:07 PM
    I was wondering if there was a way to set up my blackberry.net email address into my imail, so when I get an email to that address it will also come into my imail on my mac.
    01-14-10 02:09 PM
    Only by setting up a filter on BIS to forward every message to a regular email account. The blackberry.com addresses can only be accessed on your blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 02:48 PM
    Yep. Set up an auto-forward in your BIS for the BlackBerry email address and send them to another email address.
    01-14-10 05:49 PM
    YES! You can go into your email settings on your BlackBerry and click delivery method---there's two options 1) forward only attachments 2) forward all emails... and then you must type in the email acct that you want your BB emails forward, too.

You can do this straight from you BlackBerry device.
    01-14-10 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD