i searched google and found people that have the same problem, but i couldnt find a fix, so i'm making this thread..

basically it was working fine all day, then i went to send a message and nothing happens when i click the contacts name, i tried going to the options and opening the chat from there but nothing.. its like i havent pressed anything.. i know the trackpad still works, so it must be something wrong with BBM

i was thinking about uninstalling then reinstalling, but maybe theres an easier way

thanks for any help you happen to throw my way!
    01-25-10 04:51 AM
    this happens to me sometimes. BBM will freeze for a few seconds. i find its usually due to the phone not being restarted for awhile or the BBM Group chat draining lots of memory.

you can try reinstalling, but a simple battery pull every now and then should keep it running better.
    01-25-10 05:23 AM
    i've heard of this battery pull, but i'm not sure what it is exactly.. is it just taking the battery out and putting it back in? anything else i should know about it safety wise so i dont break my battery?
    01-25-10 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD