Hey all,

I have a blackberry bold 9650 and I'm currently working in Iraq. The mobile network i'm using here (Asiacell) doesn't have a data option so I use BBM on WiFi. It was working fine until today, the problem is that I send them and get the checkmark but no "D" or "R". I've tried everything. I've done soft reboots, hard reboots, removing/reinserting SIM card, deleting wifi profile and reconnecting...but nothing works! Please help as this is the best way for me to communicate with my girlfriend and I'm 8000 miles away from home!!
    06-03-11 04:46 PM
    I am having this same exact problem today. I'm on Verizon in the states and it's been lagging and not going through ALL day. This problem has happened twice or so before for about a few hours, most of the time it's a problem on the service providers end, just have to wait it out, which can be very hard at times.
    06-06-11 06:30 PM
    Native Apps
    Discussion surrounding native apps that ship on your phone: BlackBerry Messenger, Calendar, Email, etc.

Native Apps - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

BlackBerry Carrier Discussion
    Discuss Price Plans, Launch Dates, Outages, and get help with Carrier-specific issues!

BlackBerry Carrier Discussion - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

And becasue the SEARCH function is obviously broken

http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/bb...-today-621208/
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 06-07-11 at 08:10 AM.
    06-07-11 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD