I recently downloaded an update on Messenger. Now when I go into my messenger my contacts are not showing up. I get the same screen that i had before and now it shows my contacts as contacts(25/100). what does this mean and how can i see my contacts even when they are not online?
    04-14-10 10:02 PM
    Blackberry messenger is always online...

Coyld you elaborate?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 10:44 PM
    i thought that it was always online i just wanted to double check. Now i am showing duplicate contacts. Like the same contact is there but once is showing as there and the next is showing as unreachable....which obviously cant be happening when i am talking to them.
    04-14-10 11:20 PM
    Before you try anything too elaborate (I don't know what phone your using, ect) I think you should pull the battery out, wait a minute, put it back in and let your phone boot up. You may just need to do a fresh boot up of the new software into your phone.

Welcome to Crackberry
    04-14-10 11:21 PM
    thanks for the advice peeps! Unfortunately it was beyond 4 battery pulls with customer service with verizon and an hour and a half with blackberry support. it was a major malfunction and I had to wipe the bberry clean and start from scratch!
    04-15-10 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD