I've been trying to message a few of my friends today and my BBM won't send or receive any messages. All the messages I've sent have the little clock beside them still and I sent an SMS to one of the contacts to ask if they had tried sending me a message and they said they had sent a few today and I never received them and they hadn't received mine. I tried restarting my phone...I'm not sure why it won't work when it worked fine last night. Any ideas?
    10-24-09 06:40 PM
    Have you tried to do a battery pull? Also, try resending your service books and testing again.
    10-24-09 06:41 PM
    Might be your carriers problems with blackberry servers. That happened to me last night but also happened to all my friends with blackberries on rogers. Data did not work at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 06:42 PM
    I pulled the battery and it works fine now haha. I don't know why I didn't think of doing that, it's usually the first thing that comes to mind. Thanks for reminding me!
    10-24-09 06:49 PM
    Never a problem..always remember.

"when in doubt, pull it out" (the battery of course, and not during an OS install either!)
    10-24-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD