I recently updated my messenger to blackberry messenger 5.0, which is okay, but i can't send pictures. I mean i hate the new picture feature anyway, but I can't send them, i can receive them, but when i try to send it just sits at "so and so has accepted your picture.... sending (0.0k). I tried deleting it and reinstalling, but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 09:37 PM
    Bump*

so no one else is having this issue?

10-22-09 11:32 PM
    I am too....
    10-24-09 08:21 PM
    me three!!!I also cant enlarge the picture before i accept it and have it go directly to memory!
    10-26-09 07:32 PM
    I complained to a friend who works at rim, she said she'd open a ticket for me.. i'll get back to you when i find out more information

10-26-09 09:51 PM
    I am having the same issue as well.

It is not sending or receiving.
    10-28-09 01:46 PM
    Is this the new BBM 5.0?

If so, I saw a thread in the General Discussion forum about some people having the same issues. Here's a link.
    10-28-09 05:32 PM
    yes it is the new bbm 5.0 about 60% of the time the pictures that i try to receive won't send either

11-03-09 10:40 PM
    There are some definite issues with BBM 5.0-

Previously you were able to send a pic and simply view it or download it. in 5.0 you MUST download to view and if you do not download almost immediately picture/file expires.

Also in BETA version of 5.0 BBM contacts displayed a red phone as a status, if they happened to be on a phone call. This was awesome feature that disappeared with official release.

Anyone have any clues as to why and how we can get these features back??

11-11-09 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD