View Poll Results: How many times do you change status???

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Once a day

11 47.83%
  • Twice a day

4 17.39%
  • Three times a day

3 13.04%
  • Twitter amount of times

5 21.74%
06-29-10 09:10 AM
34 12
tools
    How about an option: Twitter sucks, so does all social media apps.

Users, the put the TWIT in Twitter.
    Best response in this thread!

BBM is for communicating with individuals when calling isn't convenient, same with texting. Twitter is for a narcissistic society of "twits" that feel they must let everyone know what they are doing every second of the day, and actually think that everyone else gives a crap.
    06-28-10 09:43 AM
    How could you obviously miss the option for 0? Did you really think everyone used it lol...?

Definitely not once, ever. Twitter is uberghey.
    06-28-10 09:50 AM
    How about zero? I always have it as "available."

That isn't a choice in your poll though so I can't vote.
    06-28-10 10:38 AM

BBM is for communicating with individuals when calling isn't convenient, same with texting. Twitter is for a narcissistic society of "twits" that feel they must let everyone know what they are doing every second of the day, and actually think that everyone else gives a crap.
    Have to disagree with your view on Twitter. I use it to get news and info mostly. Helps me find articles and news I am interested in easier.

I do agree there are people on there that are useless. The great thing is you don't have to "follow" them.
    06-28-10 10:41 AM
    Have to disagree with your view on Twitter. I use it to get news and info mostly. Helps me find articles and news I am interested in easier.

I do agree there are people on there that are useless. The great thing is you don't have to "follow" them.

Twitter for Dummies Part 1: more than a microblog

Its 6 Parts Long, but take a look, it'll give you a good idea on how twitter can be used as a resourceful tool
    06-28-10 12:19 PM

IF you use it that way. Some of us use it to connect to get breaking news, new blog posts, etc. Yes there are other ways to do this but Twitter works great.
    Last edited by tgeekb; 06-28-10 at 02:31 PM.
    06-28-10 12:52 PM

Sad how people respond to things they don't understand or don't feel its useful to THEM PERSONALLY! Let's not be so ignorant and closed minded. Twitter is useful in many ways, not everyone uses it alike , just not like everyone uses the blackberry for business and the iPhone just to play games.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 01:03 PM
    Sad how people respond to things they don't understand or don't feel its useful to THEM PERSONALLY! Let's not be so ignorant and closed minded. Twitter is useful in many ways, not everyone uses it alike , just not like everyone uses the blackberry for business and the iPhone just to play games.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly.... for those of you who dont now how twitter works or the useful uses of twitter check out this blog article

Twitter for Dummies Part 1: more than a microblog
    06-28-10 03:17 PM
    I NEVER change my status on BBM, other than switching it from Busy to Available. I have one BBM contact who changes her status multiple times a day, and it is annoying as ****.

At first, I never knew what Twitter was about, or why people used it, then I started playing around with it and it's pretty fun. I keep up with all my NFL news thru Twitter, same with UFC and MMA stuff... it's cool.
    06-29-10 09:10 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD