I looked at my BOLD the other day to discover that the BBM icon was gone and was unable to access it. I deleted the program from the Application list and loaded the newest version of BBM 5.0.1.38. It loaded without issues but I am unable to add any contacts or should I send a request to others, they are unable to Accept my request. I have deleted the new version and reloaded a few times with no change.

Any ideas out there. Am I going to have to totally reload the OS?

Help!
    08-24-10 05:56 PM
    Perhaps you need to resend the service books. Just a wild guess. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 09:36 PM
    Pineypl, Thanks for your reply but I had already tried that.... I see that 67 folks have viewed this... anyone have any other ideas??????
    08-25-10 06:40 PM
    Try reloading the OS maybe? Idk. Sounds pretty wierd to me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 06:58 PM
    I have returned to say that BBM is now working. I did load the latest OS for my 9000 posted by ATT. I still had to remove and again reload BBM and finally it works. Thanks neo28340 for your input. I found you note when I returned to post this entry......
    08-25-10 08:32 PM
    I have returned to say that BBM is now working. I did load the latest OS for my 9000 posted by ATT. I still had to remove and again reload BBM and finally it works. Thanks neo28340 for your input. I found you note when I returned to post this entry......

Your welcome. Can i have a cookie jk
    08-25-10 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD