03-04-10 09:41 AM
38 12
tools
    First of all, for those who use blackberry phones are ******** people who can handle top of the line technology, they are so domb and besides they can't afford it anyways. And there is a hack for the BBM to work on iphone, I'm using it right now, and because of people like you I won't tell, ja_kas_ . you fill it in jajajajaja.....iPhone Power.
    Are you serious?.... I hope you aren't. Because if you called us dumb then you need to go back to grade school to work on your grammar and spelling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 12:19 PM
    Why was this stupid thread ressurected?

I now have an iPhone and I wouldn't even want BBM to work on
    it because if it was to work on it then something illegal has
    been done.
    08-30-09 12:21 PM
    Why was this stupid thread ressurected?

I now have an iPhone and I wouldn't even want BBM to work on
    it because if it was to work on it then something illegal has
    been done.
    What made you go to iphone? I like the iphone but I don't like touch screen phones. And my bold has been pretty good to me so far

08-30-09 12:27 PM

please check out the for sale adds mine has just been put in there
    You sellout!!!

I would sell body parts to be with her... But not my Bold!

Last edited by todbanner; 08-30-09 at 12:58 PM.
    08-30-09 12:54 PM
    First of all, for those who use blackberry phones are ******** people who can handle top of the line technology, they are so domb and besides they can't afford it anyways. And there is a hack for the BBM to work on iphone, I'm using it right now, and because of people like you I won't tell, ja_kas_ . you fill it in jajajajaja.....iPhone Power.
    Couple of things to point out here...

You are on a BB forum, why come on and talk about the devices and the users negatively.

Secondly you are calling us ******** when essentially you misspelled your own insult.. Please read carefully...

"...******** people who can handle top of the line technology."

This forum is about being constructive and helpful to one another so if you struggle with this concept go hang out on an iPhone forum.

08-30-09 01:08 PM
    Couple of things to point out here...

You are on a BB forum, why come on and talk about the devices and the users negatively.

Secondly you are calling us ******** when essentially you misspelled your own insult.. Please read carefully...

"...******** people who can handle top of the line technology."

This forum is about being constructive and helpful to one another so if you struggle with this concept go hang out on an iPhone forum.

I doubt anyone on an iPhone forum would want him either.
    09-01-09 03:35 PM
    Can't we just lock this and move on?
    09-01-09 03:42 PM
    Lets get some things straight.

blackberry messenger O N L Y works with Blackberry devices.

What your "friend", who is misinformed and has made you look stupid, is talking about is a app called "ping!" for the iPhone.

Both these applications perform the same function in the same way BUT do it only for Blackberry or iPhone. N O T both.

use google people, it is extremely powerful, and could have prevented this stupid thread
    10-21-09 05:52 AM
    tthats so weird my friend has bb messenger on his iphone... uhh
    pls tell me.
    01-06-10 12:00 PM
    whatsapp messenger is a $1/0.59 but can message iphone to iphone and iphone to blackberry and blackberry to blackberry u can get the app on normal appstore no need for unlock! have been looking for a bbm kinda thing for iphone but this tops it am so happy and am talking to my friend now from my iphone to his blackberry!
    01-19-10 12:20 PM
    I've been using whatsapps the day it came out for bbm to iphone.

It's an early version and is a little rough but linking up all my bbm contacts to my iphone has been great. I'm all for the bb, i've been using them since the first Inter@ctive Pager... go RIM!

BlackBerry App World - WhatsApp Messenger

Enjoy it!

And this thread is hilarious.
    02-01-10 08:42 AM
    The WhatsApp sounds like a good app...But I won't use it.
    03-04-10 09:17 AM
    The WhatsApp sounds like a good app...But I won't use it.
    I wouldn't use it either. I have no interest in chatting with iOwners LOL.

/FAIL
    03-04-10 09:41 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD