03-04-10 09:41 AM
38 12
tools
    tthats so weird my friend has bb messenger on his iphone... uhh
    01-20-09 08:00 PM
    And I'm in a serious relationship with Megan Fox...
    01-20-09 08:04 PM
    You too.
    01-20-09 08:05 PM
    Not lying its on unlocked its brand new its called LIKE Mms or something MSMS its under installler
    01-20-09 08:06 PM
    it doesn't have the ability to communicate through blackberry servers via a pin. guaranteed.
    01-20-09 08:08 PM
    p.s. i already called dibs on megan fox. get your own hottie
    01-20-09 08:09 PM
    You too.
    I told her we could have an open relationship or else I would leave her

But yeah, I wanna see screenshots if this is true. Which I can guarantee isn't.
    01-20-09 08:09 PM
    It isnt true, though BBM is on WinMo and soon Symbian devices. I am personally under the impression that Android will get it as well.
    01-20-09 08:12 PM
    I always wondered where she went after leaving my house . Now I know.

Thanks muchly
    01-20-09 09:08 PM
    It isnt true, though BBM is on WinMo and soon Symbian devices. I am personally under the impression that Android will get it as well.
    Isnt BBM a one-way thing, or only available as PIN messages on those devices though, not like the BBM conversations on a Berry?
    01-20-09 09:16 PM
    p.s. i already called dibs on megan fox. get your own hottie
    I told her we could have an open relationship or else I would leave her

But yeah, I wanna see screenshots if this is true. Which I can guarantee isn't.
    Sad to say I did not know who Megan Fox was . . . . Now I do and let me say, she is hotter than donut grease!
    01-20-09 09:29 PM
    Sad to say I did not know who Megan Fox was . . . . Now I do and let me say, she is hotter than donut grease!
    lolol....nice description ....and very true

and as for your signature.... Atlas Shrugged was a very good read . I liked Fountainhead a little better but both are outstanding
    01-20-09 09:34 PM
    Isnt BBM a one-way thing, or only available as PIN messages on those devices though, not like the BBM conversations on a Berry?

BBM = BlackBerry Messenger
    01-20-09 09:35 PM
    Well it is true BBM is = Blackberry Messenger
    I got that right at least.....

Now for the Iphone or Winmo to have BBM would be hard for me to beleave. Without seeing in action with my own eyes I have my doubts.

But BBM is a msg service of some type. Weather it only works on BB server I'm not sure. I don't know the exact way the server and BB interact. But I'm sure some one could clone the program and then auto generate a pin number for a Iphone or winmo phone to trick the server that it is a BB device. This seems highly unlikey as well as against the law lol.

So I will not fuel this rumor or theory

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 11:27 AM
    Well it is true BBM is = Blackberry Messenger
    I got that right at least.....

Now for the Iphone or Winmo to have BBM would be hard for me to beleave. Without seeing in action with my own eyes I have my doubts.

But BBM is a msg service of some type. Weather it only works on BB server I'm not sure. I don't know the exact way the server and BB interact. But I'm sure some one could clone the program and then auto generate a pin number for a Iphone or winmo phone to trick the server that it is a BB device. This seems highly unlikey as well as against the law lol.

So I will not fuel this rumor or theory

i know this is bringing back an old thread, i just got my old iphone back so i was playing around and thought there might be an app for bbm, so i did a search... well it is ture, my old AT&T Tilt runs on windows mobile, had an app pre installed called BlackBerry Connect. im not sure if its the same as bbm, but if i can remember correctly bbm now doesnt only work with pin, you need an email address or a pin to use it too. so i can see an app possibly working for the iphone.
    06-10-09 08:56 AM
    I spoke to Megan earlier and she said she was aware some in crackberry had claimed to have had a physical thing with her

she said this was rubbish and that she would never date anyone with a blackberry

please check out the for sale adds mine has just been put in there
    06-10-09 09:14 AM
    Blackberry Connect does support Win Mobile, Palm, and Symbian, but it doesn't say anything about supporting Blackberry Messenger features, not does it support the iPhone.

BlackBerry - Wireless Networks - BlackBerry Connect Software for Business
    06-10-09 09:47 AM
    Hey guys where could i get the blackberry messenger for the iphone???? I can't find it in the app store
    07-21-09 06:23 PM
    did you read the thread at all? there is not an app that will do BBM.
    07-21-09 07:57 PM
    did you read the thread at all? there is not an app that will do BBM.
    ahahahahahaha
    07-21-09 08:07 PM
    For those that are NOT kidding and just don't get it, I'll spell it out: BB Messenger works ONLY ON BLACKBERRYS. Just because some fvckwit makes an app with the same icon as BB Messenger doesn't mean he has BB Messenger.
    07-21-09 08:32 PM
    Not lying its on unlocked its brand new its called LIKE Mms or something MSMS its under installler
    I searched for "LIKE" and "MSMS" in Cydia installer on my unlocked, jailbroke iPhone and guess what.... it doesn't exist.

It would be sweet if it did though because everyone in Indonesia has Blackberry.... everyone!! It's crazy 0.o
    07-31-09 04:54 AM
    BBM is too sophisticated for you iPhone users anyway.

07-31-09 05:57 AM
    First of all, for those who use blackberry phones are ******** people who can handle top of the line technology, they are so domb and besides they can't afford it anyways. And there is a hack for the BBM to work on iphone, I'm using it right now, and because of people like you I won't tell, ja_kas_ . you fill it in jajajajaja.....iPhone Power.
    08-30-09 12:08 PM
    I had to rate this thread 5 stars....this is hilarious. Especially the person who asked where they could get it!!!
    08-30-09 12:12 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD