I recently wanted to remove a certain creepy person off of my BBM list. I deleted him, but I am still getting alerts saying I have new BBM messages, when no one has messaged me. Apparently there is an "ignore" list that I was unaware of, and this person is still able to contact me but I cannot view the messages.

How can I go to this ignore list and delete this contact entirely?
    05-20-10 07:04 PM
    Go into the BBM, press menu, go to options, and about half way down the screen list there will be the Blocked or Filtered list option. Not really sure what is called as I dont have anyone blocked at the moment.

PS, there will be no way of blocking them completely. They will always be able to send you PiN messages if they have you in their contact list.
    05-20-10 07:09 PM
    I can't find a Blocked/Filtered list option in my BBM options. Also, I still have an icon on my home screen indicating I have 2 new messages. How can I remove this icon?
    Last edited by Saralaise; 05-20-10 at 07:17 PM.
    05-20-10 07:12 PM
    Usually when you delete someone on BBM a screen comes up where you can block all messages from that particular contact, and just check the box. Maybe you have to readd him just to be able to do that?

Good luck with that, 'cause I know how that goes...
    05-21-10 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD