so I'm using this older BLACKBERRY 83xx (something) and its grey from T-mobile..but idk how to use the messenger..my friends are adding me to BB messenger and its saying "pending"..im adding them and its saying "pending" but nothing is showing up for me or them to approve the request..

how do I use the messenger??
    06-04-10 08:57 AM
    If THEY are sending you a request, it will show up on your phone as PENDING. Scroll down to the one that's pending and "click" on it with your roller ball or whatever it is you have. A message will show something on the lines of " THEIR NAME wants to add you as a contact, do you wish to accept." These messages are customizable so it can say whatever. When you click on it, you will get a window asking if you wish to accept. There is NO NEED to send a friend a request if they've sent you one too. That may be your problem. Once these are accepted, their name (however they want it to read) will be listed. To snd a message, go to BB Messenger, click or scroll down to where your contacts are and highlight the one that you want to snd a message to. A "chat" window will open up. Start typing your message and click your rollerball and a menu will appear. If you are ready to send, then highlite SEND and push the rollerball again.
    06-05-10 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD