i have a bold 9000 is anyone experiencing the same thing that i'm going through. when i'm typing the cursor disappears and so does the words. i could still type but i wont be able to see what i'm typing. i always have to end a chat to have it back. please any one i need a solution for thi problem.
    12-01-09 06:40 AM
    Which version of BB messenger are you using? I have not had any problems with either version (I recently upgraded). Not sure if you maybe try upgrading your messenger it would solve your issue, just an idea though
    12-01-09 07:36 AM
    Yes, this was in fact just talked about the other day in here. Do a search for the thread.
    12-01-09 10:21 AM
    im running the newest version. i tried resetting my bold but it still happens. i tried deleting it and reinstalling it but it still happens. is it my phone or the bb messenger? well thanks for your inputs on it.
    12-02-09 03:54 AM
    What version are you running? If it is not the latest (5.0.0.33) one, delete BBM from device and download the latest by pointing your browser to BlackBerry Wallpapers, Ringtones, and More
    12-02-09 03:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD