Anyone know if it's possible to send a message to an established "Group"? Using BB Messenger.
    01-22-10 03:19 PM
    You can only send messages to the group if you are a member of the group.
    01-22-10 03:59 PM
    Since a couple weeks ago, no one in any of my bbm groups can see my messages. I can see everyone elses but they cant see mine. Ive taken out my battery and i even updated the bb software. I even created my own group and invited members in but no one could see my messages! help! is there something in my options i need to check for?
    08-12-10 10:36 PM
    Since a couple weeks ago, no one in any of my bbm groups can see my messages. I can see everyone elses but they cant see mine. Ive taken out my battery and i even updated the bb software. I even created my own group and invited members in but no one could see my messages! help! is there something in my options i need to check for?
    I would suggest leaving the group and asking somebody in the group whose PIN you have to reinvite you.
    08-12-10 10:43 PM
    I Already did that. Whats funny is i left the group, and the group admin could not reinvite me because it still showed on his list that i was still in the group. (however the group is not in my phone anymore) I looked on his phone to see if he had the correct bbm pin of mine and he did. ???
    08-12-10 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD