hello i have a blackberry 9000 but this question is for a friend of mine who has the 9700, she is in a group and she is unable to respond to what is being said in the group but she can see what is going in the the group. In the members list it doesnt not show the her profile name it just say new member and her pin. what is she suppose to do. any help will be greatly appreciated
    05-25-10 12:36 PM
    We have had this happen intermittently within the group I am in. Have her choose *leave group* from the menu and ask someone to re-invite her.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 01:02 PM
    hello i have a blackberry 9000 but this question is for a friend of mine who has the 9700, she is in a group and she is unable to respond to what is being said in the group but she can see what is going in the the group. In the members list it doesnt not show the her profile name it just say new member and her pin. what is she suppose to do. any help will be greatly appreciated
    #1 I would try a battery pull, in regards to not being able to respond to the group.
    #2 In regards to just her pin showing up, I would say just wait a while and give the network a chance to update her. I know it happens a lot in the groups that I am in. New member will be displayed as their pin with (new member) next to it.
    05-25-10 03:38 PM
    We have had this happen intermittently within the group I am in. Have her choose *leave group* from the menu and ask someone to re-invite her.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 battery pull will not help or anything else. its a bug in bbm but hardly notice by anyone.
    05-25-10 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD