I have a blackberry curve 8330. I do NOT have a PC that I can use right now.

I had BBM 4.3, tried to upgrade to 4.5 with the OTA link from "pastor hudson" that people have been posting. Then once that was downloaded, my BBM ICON DISAPPARED.

I thought, since it was still in my Applications list, I could still upgrade to BBM 5.0 (stupid me). Still no icon. I did hard resets 3 times while trying.

HELP ME. I just want my BBM back, even if it's 4.3. I have now deleted all BBM versions from my application list (while trying to find a new OTA link)
    03-03-10 06:18 PM
    From your phones browser go to www.blackberry.com/messenger and download away.
    03-03-10 06:38 PM
    OMG! I did this yesterday, WHAT A NIGHTMARE! I did the OS upgrade first. Phone worked great. Went to upgrade to the newest and greatest BBM, PHONE CRASHED. Downloaded and installed, icon appears, seemingly working... click on it, NOTHING. Phone becomes non-responsive! deleted, reinstalled, etc, Finally took it to the sprint store. they couldn't fix it either. Had to order a new phone!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD